If you were stranded on a deserted island...

the transformers animated movie soundtrack, i'll play The Touch as I run into the water til i drown myself and feel like i went nobly.

oh id have to play Instruments of Destruction and the theme song at least once.

Haha Now light our darkest hour... the transformers cartoon movie was so awesome.. Michael Bay could learn a thing or two.

Any boring as shit album I enjoy because than could fall asleep whenever because would be fuct on some island. I'd have no idea how to catch fish.

Opeth

In The Woods... - Omnio

it's definitely my favourite album of all times. it has everything i need frome a musical release. i never get tired of it and it's perfect

I would say Pale Folklore, although I'm not sure if, while dying alone on a tropical island, I'd want to listen to an album that sounds like the middle of winter. Maybe if the deserted island happened to be the entire continent of Antarctica.

But it's almost impossible for me to choose just ONE album. A top 10 or 20 list would be easier.

Any boring as shit album I enjoy because than could fall asleep whenever because would be fuct on some island. I'd have no idea how to catch fish.

Opeth

I can barely comprehend your post but maybe, given enough time with Opeth, you'd be able to understand how poor of songwriters they really are. :p

This is a pretty tough thread but the following albums would be worthy contenders...

Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Asphyx - The Rack
Bathory - Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath Vol. 4
Black Sabbath - Sabotage

I'd bring Torsofuck - Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy

Purely because I would be able to waste time trying to decipher a single fucking word that comes out of Mikko Fribergs mouth

Didn't think about that!
Endless supply, why the hell not?

cuz youre on a deserted island. if i had an endless supply of anything i'd dump it into the ocean and walk the fuck out of there.

oh, and an mp3 mix CD.

these threads are stupid
~gR~