If you would die tomorrow...

marduk1507 said:
you post a reply to something which is none of your business, leaving the person totally confused as to why and all that. Youve done it several times before

public forum, public messages -- what's none of my business? if you don't want certain other users to comment on your posts, you should at least specify that. i'm sure most users would be willing to indulge you.

I'd like to spend that time with a special person in Sweden. It is selfish, but I think I couldn't bear to be alone in that situation. So, Sweden for me..

@rahvin: ok whatever, your post regarding my usage of smilies was the most ridiculous and pitiful posts Ive seen on any board Im regularly browsing. It was so... fucking weakminded, I simply dont get it, youre like a moderator and a troll in one person, I havent seen that anywhere else. Just stfu.

marduk1507 said:
@rahvin: ok whatever, your post regarding my usage of smilies was the most ridiculous and pitiful posts Ive seen on any board Im regularly browsing. It was so... fucking weakminded, I simply dont get it, youre like a moderator and a troll in one person, I havent seen that anywhere else. Just stfu.

it's surprising what can make a person flip. not surprising in a bad kind of way, though.

Heh. Surprising? Just give me a break - you knew exactly what the result would be, so suprise my ass. You are now like "hey now, did I say anything?" and you are making yourself look even more ridiculous (I probably am, too, but at least Im honest).

...and insilence: sorry for messing up your thread.

Jeez lads, calm down. We all know rahvin has an edgy side to him and weird views and all.. but I thought rahvin's post was kinda funny.. in a morbid rahvin sort of way, so..
Dont take it so seriously Marduk ^^

@rahvin and tal: True. Well, I sometimes behave like a hysteric broad, but I cant help feeling really bad when someone says something totally unnecessary and basically mean. Could you just tell me why you wrote it?

marduk1507 said:
Could you just tell me why you wrote it?

ok.

in your post you were saying some rather harsh things to hyena. it seemed weird to me that you would add a smilie if you did mean that she sounded stupid, then again you seem to add a happy/laughing smilie more or less every time, so i was wondering if you do that to try and get on the good side of people even when you're criticizing them, or if you somehow think that all of your messages are kinda cheerful no matter the content. while i know that my question wasn't full of disclaimers, apologies and - heh - smilies, it was still meant to be an honest question. in my view - which is just personal - it's best not to always delegate an indication of the tone of a post to a smiling face, 'cause it doesn't really convey anything anymore if you toss it left and right in every bloody situation. this said, i wasn't judging you, your smilies, your opinion of hyena's post. i asked because i wanted to know how you work, and i was ok with your answers before the edits. then you tell me it's none of my business, and i feel like pointing out that i wouldn't have asked you if you had said you wanted to keep that between hyena and you. then you get so damn upset. seriously, i don't always write a paragraph explaining how me having a different idea doesn't mean i hate you and all your family, but it still doesn't.

That's easy, cause hyena is rahvin's friend irl and he probably didn't like you calling her sad and pathetic (or whatever words you used)

Angelbreeze said:
I agree with Ravhin about choosing for someone you love (bf or gf) is pretty selfish. I'd rather spend my last time alone
Sort of. Depends on the person though. My boyfriend for example would want to spend that time with me, even though he'd have painful memories afterwards. There would be absolutely no other option for him, he'd insist that he must be with me at the time.

whats good people?

well to answer the topic, if i were to die soon, well i would..... whore myself out as much as i can. i would find every hot chick in new york and go all manwhore on them. Especially japanese girls. and jessica alba, mmmmmmmm. :D

marduk1507 said:
My best friends. We would sit near a fireplace, drink some strong liqour and talk about immortality. It would be dark and tranquil, the eve of my death...
I really enjoy your answers they make me laugh / in a positive sense /

MudVirus said:
whats good people?

well to answer the topic, if i were to die soon, well i would..... whore myself out as much as i can. i would find every hot chick in new york and go all manwhore on them. Especially japanese girls. and jessica alba, mmmmmmmm. :D
I would tend to agree.