If...

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
If ten guns were on a table and one was loaded; if offered five million dollars; would you pick up one of the guns, point it at your head, and pull the trigger?

As much as I would want five million dollars, I wouldn't be willing to take the chance of blowing my brains out. There are still many things I want to do before I die.

money dose me no good dead, I'll lop an arm or leg off though.

Neither did english-spelling classes so it seems...! :lol:

What's the deal anyway? I mean, you could buy yourself a velvet coffin, a new tuxedo, some black roses, in fact, you could buy the whole underworld for that much money!!

Nice question though, but:
If a group of terrorists walked into a room with you, your parents, a close relative, your two best friends and your partner, and the leader gave you a gun with one bullet, and held another to your head, and said "You can choose who gets to die."
Who do you choose?

No fucking way!!!!!

As for Sullen Jester's question:
the close relative of course!!!! especially if it was a relative from my fathers side...:devil:
*KIDDING OF COURSE*

I don't really know...I would choose to die....especially if i was in the pessimistic mood I am today... after all we all die in the end....

to be honest i dont think i would have tryed the gun thing... but think on the rush!! damn it would be adrenalin all the way!! haha

and for the other question, my father...

I'd kick the fucker in the bollocks, so hopefully he wouldn't shoot ne1

So once you down the first man, his friends jump you with soggy celery sticks and beat you stiff?
Hmm... stiff.....
Err where am I?

As founder, and former team captain of the Sullivan North High School Russian Roulette Team, (If the guns a click'n were' still kickn') I supose it would be my duty to do so. Also under the conditions here, where it is being done under southern confrance rules, (you pull the triger yourself insted of an offical) it wouldn't be so bad.

In the words of Steve Pendelton, Master of the Twelve Gauge Freestyle, "Don't worry, If it gose off. It's a mess you make that no one will bitch at you to clean up."