I'll have about 80 CD's that I'm selling...

It hasn't recently, but I do carry it around with me in my CD wallet thingy so it still remains in somewhat regular rotation. After today's events I'm looking forward to blasting that and maybe some Khanate when I get home from work. :heh:

Ali, lol, I'm not worried about it, it's just that some of those are definitely not discs I would ever have thought you'd consider "fat" to be trimmed. You've always said that moving forward in life didn't equate to no longer enjoying/listening to albums that once gave you tons o' pleasure. Know what I'm sayin'? You're not turning into Dreamlord II on me, are you?

Oh also, I would suggest that people from Europe follow Russell's example and consider how weak the US dollar is these days. At $5 USD each, the only thing you're really paying for is international shipping (which I have no control over), but it still works out very well for you euro's.

BloodStainedWalls, if you want Rune, go for it. Goat knows I have enough to listen to right now. :cool:

markgugs said:
You've always said that moving forward in life didn't equate to no longer enjoying/listening to albums that once gave you tons o' pleasure.
Spot on. None of the CD's in this list really do anything for me, and quite frankly, they never did.

Granted, there might be some CD's in the list that are duplicates, or perhaps CD's that I might want to listen to once a year (therefore a CD-R will suffice). Otherwise, in the glowing words of Undercover Brother, "you mess with the 'fro, you gots to go".

It's fine man, I hadn't even thought about that one for months so it's not a big priority for me obviously.

HIMINBJORG - Third
SKYFORGER - Thunderforge
MORTUARY DRAPE - Tolling 13 Knell

If those who have already expressed an interest in the first two change their mind, I'll gladly have them. If that happens, I'll take the 3rd one too, but probably not on it's own. If not, bugger.

I can pay right away.