Illegal immigrants getting violent

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
To make issues on the southern US border, many immigrants who are coming into this country illegally, are turning to violence against the border patrol. Many officers have reported getting hit, having things thrown at them, including explosives, and they are also throwing things off hills, so that they roll into the road, making the officers car loose control.

This is bullshit. Over 1000 people make it into this country illegally, and if the border patrol didn't have enough problems, this shit happens. The people even destroy the fences, and blow up the walls that seperates the US from Mexico. Something has to be done to stop theise people comming into the country illegally.

what can be done shot of having the army patorol our borders and shoot the people they see crossing there aint nothing we can do

Sign me up brother. Anybody who is coming here illegally should be treated like a terrorist. They are a threat.Come here the right way. Like my family did 90 years ago. If your coming here illegally it's because you have something to hide.

bobo'c said:
Sign me up brother. Anybody who is coming here illegally should be treated like a terrorist. They are a threat.Come here the right way. Like my family did 90 years ago. If your coming here illegally it's because you have something to hide.
I totally agree my family came here about 75 years ago learned english (wich alot of these assholes never do you shouldn't haft to be biligual to work at mcdonalds) worked hard and fought in a war we are americans

Right on Serial. They learned the language and fought for this country. I know some cans that have been here for ten years and can barely speak a word of American.Fucking rediculous.By cans I mean Mexicans,Dominicans, and Puerto Ricans....

YOU want to come to England WE let fuckers in then GIVE THEM Houses,Mobile phones,Taxi money.ALL benefits fuck they might as well print there own fucking money...Then when their given fucking residence they can go home & bring there fucking family back...AND NOT ONE OF THESE ASIAN,MIDDLE EASTERN,EASTERN EUROPEAN, AFRICAN cunts can speak ENGLISH.........I should add a majority are also MUSLIM FUCKS...

WE ARE A TIME BOMB READY TO GO........

Most picked on member of British(thats a joke IM FUCKING ENGLISH not a taff,paddy,jock CUNT) public

White male
Working class
20 to 40 year olds

Oh and why I hate the fucking French Fucks so much ?? Because these yellow backed, smelly, ungratefull,snail eating (what the fucks that all about???),hair arm pitted bitches,resisdance BOLLOCKS,Iraq loving,allah loving wana b's,gay,SHITS allow all these terrorist cunts to wait at the docks to come over here instead of arresting them at port of entry & sending them back.....

SHOOT THEM FUCKING ALL CANS,CAMEL SHAGGERS,PIGISTS,WALL BREAKING,SAUSAGE AND SAND EATING MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have i vented enough ? Its been a while...good to hear from you T-mann

nik you shouldnt talk so fast you fuckin piece of british shit. first of all France has a higher IQ than england (we dont marry our cousins thus enlarging the gene pool, not makin it smaller you fuckin retards!!!!!) second of all, we do arrest them bastard and send them home but its bcs of your fucking government that they stack up at our borders you fucking piece of shit. Your country is the one letting them come in, but you dont do shit to stop em so why should we do all the work for you, this aint a fuckin empire no more you fuckin prick. you think i like seeing muslim fucks roaming around my country, stealing for food and money??? you can all go fuck yourself and hope that some muslim fuck cuts your fuckin dick off, its your own fuckin fault.

oh and as far as the mexican border, the solution is simple. Change the requirements to be a border patrol officer. You've to be at least 35yrs old and have some kinda of previous experience. why???????? the border jumpers dont have age requirement so why should the border patrols do too??? it should be just like the army, anyone who wants to join to protect their homeland should be able to. Oh and if you do cross the border illegaly you should expect to get shot, wait on line in an embassy like everyone else fuckers!!!

CoverUinOil said:
nik you shouldnt talk so fast you fuckin piece of british shit.
Coveru ENGLISH piece of shit please.........
Oh and my sister ...I mean girlfriend sends her regards..
Nice post...I wont start a war with you there aint much point is there???really come on!!.
as for stacking your borders...we are a island you dumb fuck these muslim fucks have to travel 100's of miles through you god forsaken ungratefull FREE land to reach here so you do a great job (as normal)..
As for are goverment YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT.
Anglo-french,American-french relations....why do you think its so straind every fuck hates your land WHY ? piss anymore countrys off and the only place you'll be able to holiday will be north fucking korea...remember your only semi decent force is the french FOREIGN Legion...check there combat history ??? its a very good read...
:D :loco:

p.s. I really hope a muslim fuck doesnt cut my dick off...thats a real NASTY thing to say..

CoverUinOil said:
nik you shouldnt talk so fast you fuckin piece of british shit. first of all France has a higher IQ than england (we dont marry our cousins thus enlarging the gene pool, not makin it smaller you fuckin retards!!!!!) second of all, we do arrest them bastard and send them home but its bcs of your fucking government that they stack up at our borders you fucking piece of shit. Your country is the one letting them come in, but you dont do shit to stop em so why should we do all the work for you, this aint a fuckin empire no more you fuckin prick. you think i like seeing muslim fucks roaming around my country, stealing for food and money??? you can all go fuck yourself and hope that some muslim fuck cuts your fuckin dick off, its your own fuckin fault.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys fucking rule!

Anyways, I have a friend who works for the federal government in the law enforcement area of it. He was posted on the border in Texas for a solid year, and he had many an intereseting story. He was border patrol and he was Mexican-American so he spoke fluently in both English and Spanish.

All I have to say is, you will never hear more anti-illegal comments ever than you will from one who was born here! Plus, he said every day was a fucking joke as all they did was toss the "wets" (as they called them) back over the border one day, only to see them back over the next day. The same fucking illegal!

We all have to realize that our country's immigration policy is a joke, which is why in 40 years the latin people will be the majority in American, and the whites will probably be busing tables at that point. :yell:

Karina_666 said:
My only question, if we don't let in illegal immigrants, who's gonna clean the fucking toilets around here.
How about we offer the homeless a hotdog and a bottle of night train or mad dog or something?

Hey Nik, sorry buddy but france is the last country b4 they can reach england, so if u wana blame anyone, blame Italy, Greece, Austria, Germany, Poland, Switzerland (oh wait no u cant do that, they're neutral) and all the other piece of shit country that come before. oh and i dont care much for the army since i think very little of it (except for any elite forces) warfare is a game that adults command and little boys fights...

im not surprised.... ever seriously look into what it takes to immigrate to another country??? i want to move 7 hours away into canada and its gonna take me years to save the money i need to be able to do it legally.

CoverUinOil said:
Hey Nik, sorry buddy but france is the last country b4 they can reach england, so if u wana blame anyone, blame Italy, Greece, Austria, Germany, Poland, Switzerland (oh wait no u cant do that, they're neutral) and all the other piece of shit country that come before. oh and i dont care much for the army since i think very little of it (except for any elite forces) warfare is a game that adults command and little boys fights...

CoverU hats of to you dude Your right......except for one thing I DO BLAME every other EURO - TRASH peice of shit country as well fuck I even include the jocks , paddys & fucking taff sheep shaging, leek abusers also. I'm proberbley like every patriotic yank except an English version...Im not european I'm english (like calling a yank a canadian) I'd side with you guys over any of them fuck wits when it comes to the crunch....

Europe acording to NIK

Greece...third world sess pit of europe to near Turkey for my liking..
Turkey...Dont holiday there BOMB the islamic fucks all of them..
Austria..NAZI fucks
Germany..dog shagging,rubber wearing,aerian gay boys...
Poland...They join the fucking pakis on the way here...cunts
Switzerland..should be refered to jewland..neutral MY ASS.
Spain..eta loving commie wana b's, bull torturing, sangria pussy drinking CANS
Holland & Belgium..pedo, drugged up ,ungratefull, french loving bisexuals.

Italy..shit there foods good,wines good,women are good,clothes are good...GOD I FUCKING HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those I forgot...YEP i fucking hate you too...
51st state ANYDAY.

PEACE LOVE AND GIVING
remember to spare a thought to a frenchman.
AV A LAUGH