Illuminati is making its way into metal

The best thing in all of this is that the OP has apparently no knowledge concerning the history of the illuminati whatsoever. Try to inform yourself about the origin and history of this group and then think about what you are stating. Despite the fact that the Illuminati are almost certainly dead, "secretly controlling the world" was never their goal, not even to some extent. Their goal was enlightenment and education and morals. They wanted to reach their goals without violence. And they wanted to abolish the absolutistic government of their time. Pretty sure they would fap if they were still existent and saw we live (more or less) in democracy. Talking about the historical, actual existing illuminati here.
ALL the conspiracy theories about them are 100% proven to be utter horseshit, with every single aspect confuted. All of them (founding the US, french revolution, etc).
The only people still talking shit about them in public or writing books about them are known rightwing shitheads, rightwing christians and other stupid conspiracy dickheads. You see, you got nice company.

Oh, the cake is a lie.

The best thing in all of this is that the OP has apparently no knowledge concerning the history of the illuminati whatsoever. Try to inform yourself about the origin and history of this group and then think about what you are stating. Despite the fact that the Illuminati are almost certainly dead, "secretly controlling the world" was never their goal, not even to some extent. Their goal was enlightenment and education and morals. They wanted to reach their goals without violence. And they wanted to abolish the absolutistic government of their time. Pretty sure they would fap if they were still existent and saw we live (more or less) in democracy. Talking about the historical, actual existing illuminati here.
ALL the conspiracy theories about them are 100% proven to be utter horseshit, with every single aspect confuted. All of them (founding the US, french revolution, etc).
The only people still talking shit about them in public or writing books about them are known rightwing shitheads, rightwing christians and other stupid conspiracy dickheads. You see, you got nice company.

Oh, the cake is a lie.

Got some sources man? Legitimately want to read the true history.

Illuminati.jpg

;)

Because they are made by delusional and paranoid people(SICK people.), and have no real value behind them.

You're doing a good job of hiding it.
I've talked to allot of people believing in the illuminati conspiracy(Some of my friends for instance.), and they have all been as dumb as a bag of hammers.. or they've just smoked to much weed for their own good.

"a claim as sincere as this one is being made."

The claim that a group of people called the "illuminati" is controlling the world? The theory that was brought up by a bunch of paranoid people with schizophrenic tendencies living in their mothers basement?

Seriously, why is it that only absolute no-lifers know about illuminati, and where do they get their information from?

Use critical thinking, its a good thing.

And just to be a little bit nice: I have no doubt in that the Bildeberg group exists and that its up to no good. Skull & Bones purpose is without doubt to school future world leaders. If i eat allot of tacos i will pass allot of gas.
My sincere claim was that I wasn't trying to troll, which apparently you all thought I was trying to do.
Fun little Illuminati topic.
But still, after all of this and not because of the Illuminati, I would refuse to sign to a major label. I don't want others controlling aspects of my art, my passion. I know lots of you guys are signed here, how do you feel about your freedoms?

Got some sources man? Legitimately want to read the true history.
There are tons of books - talking about trustworthy books used in universities etc - but all of them I know about are in german, sorry. What might help is even reading the wikipedia entry (at least the german one and especially its sources). Their influence was never that big really, and after all it what started as a bavarian group (and no international plot or anything) and they weren't even a threat to the pretty fucking small bavarian state. So I'd say 95% of what you will find on the net is complete bullshit written by people with no knowledge and/or nothing better to do.
You can also find some info if you look for certified members of the illuminati:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Illuminati_members

there might be more actual"data" in cosmic trigger. then again, besides the fact that a guy named adam weisshaupt founded them, not two people who wrote about them agree on their theories anyway.
tiny fact with a big tail of funny myths so to say.