I'm back! But not on my back!

I would just like everyone to know that my band has decided to come to terms with our second release "Bound by Bitch Wax" due to be released in the first quarter of 07. It has been rough lately as my bass player "Deter" hasn't been getting along with my drummer "Jean". But we seem to have smoothed out all the rough edges of hostility.

I just came here to tell Adrian, thanks for the advice. Last month you really helped me get through some rough times with my boyfriends. And you were right all along about them just wanting to get in my vietwomanese panties. That's all men seem to care about, SEX SEX SEX. Life is so much more than just rough love with John Madden's voice piercing the atmosphere of a woman's sanctitity of wholesome horizontalization. Needless to say I kicked those bitches to the curb and found my self someone really special. No no no I haven't gone butch in my darkest hour. But I have found a certain someone who listens to my feelings. Someone I can share my deepest darkest emotions with. Someone who makes me want to FLY!!! We haven't messed around sexually yet, and that's why I come here Adrian. You haven't been on myspace lately, and once again I need advice from a man who knows what "giving" in to a partners requests is all about.

I just would like to know if you think two woman could platonically exist in a relationship forever and forever xoxoxo.??!?? I think sex has been the cause of my downfall all along. Sure I've munched a couple carpets in my time, who hasn't? But this girl is just too important for me to lose in a sea of hot passionate taco tonguing. She's beautiful and I loved to Pyonggang her, but at this current junction, it just doesn't feel right!!! The problem is, she seems to think were ready!!! It's only been 10 days!!! :erk:

Please Advise!

Oh and here's her pic, tell me what you think. :oops:

dscf004011ao.jpg

Holy shit the pun:awesomeness ratio is SKYROCKETING in this thread. Fucking amazing, per usual. :headbang:

Tila Tequila said:
Life is so much more than just rough love with John Madden's voice piercing the atmosphere of a woman's sanctitity of wholesome horizontalization.

This isn't funny?!?!?! Come on! :zombie: This is what seperates this man from us normal mortals! :worship:

pretty cute, by the way, but she needs to loooose the bangs!

What the fuck.

I feel so violated.

edit: Who the fuck is she, what does she have to do with Metal, and why the fuck does she have a picture of me.

Susperia said:
What the fuck.

I feel so violated.

edit: Who the fuck is she, what does she have to do with Metal, and why the fuck does she have a picture of me.
lol thats you? No offense but you seen pretentious and stuff, but looks are nothing to base personality of anyways. Its a joke account of some member that I can't remember who

I'm a little pretentious, but I think most people are. I can see how the plastic earrings would make me seem so... I like kitchy stuff like that.

However, I'm more shy than anything, and that's what most people label me as ''quiet, shy and weird".

I think I know who that person is.

Susperia said:
I'm a little pretentious, but I think most people are. I can see how the plastic earrings would make me seem so... I like kitchy stuff like that.

However, I'm more shy than anything, and that's what most people label me as ''quiet, shy and weird".

I think I know who that person is.
haha I'm "quiet, shy and weird" as well. And just so you know, Im like 97% sure it isn't Erik

Susperia said:
What the fuck.

I feel so violated.

Holy shit 5 stars.

Susperia I have no problem with you and don't understand why some others here do, BUT that little factoid just made this golden thread into the all marshmallow version of Lucky Charms. _________, you are a genius.

NADatar said:
Holy shit 5 stars.

Susperia I have no problem with you and don't understand why some others here do, BUT that little factoid just made this golden thread into the all marshmallow version of Lucky Charms. _________, you are a genius.

Hence my initial post. :loco:

Susperia said:
What the fuck.

I feel so violated.

hahahahahahaha 48261346134 stars, i didn't even think it was funny till i read this

no offense susperia