I'M BACK YA Bastids

Welcome back, Bobo
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope things are getting back on track for ya. We all lose sight of the big picture one time or another.

Also, sorry to hear about your problems too, Hawng. I hope things work out for you.

Just don't show up drunk! :lol: I may feel compelled to join you and smash my guitars!:lol:
Hi my name is fred and Im an angry alchoholic. Seriously, I would never destroy an axe, not at home or on stage drunk or not....Strings on the other hand are at my mercy...:headbang:

Edit: I thought maybe you could come down here.Im kind of stuck at the moment. Not allowed to leave the state and such.

Hi my name is fred and Im an angry alchoholic. Seriously, I would never destroy an axe, not at home or on stage drunk or not....Strings on the other hand are at my mercy...:headbang:

Edit: I thought maybe you could come down here.Im kind of stuck at the moment. Not allowed to leave the state and such.

Hi, my name is Mike, and my wife is convinced I'm an alcoholic.:lol:

The axe is sacred!:headbang:

I'm not sure the family would understand me leaving the state to give lessons to a drunken criminal, but I'll run it past the wife.:lol:

Seriously...take care of yourself. Everyone fucks up...some bigger than others...that's why we're on this insane planet...to fuck up ourselves and other people and then beat ourselves up for the rest of our miserable lives until we drop dead. I beat myself up over everything! Be good! Peace!

Hi, my name is Mike, and my wife is convinced I'm an alcoholic.:lol:

The axe is sacred!:headbang:

I'm not sure the family would understand me leaving the state to give lessons to a drunken criminal, but I'll run it past the wife.:lol:

Seriously...take care of yourself. Everyone fucks up...some bigger than others...that's why we're on this insane planet...to fuck up ourselves and other people and then beat ourselves up for the rest of our miserable lives until we drop dead. I beat myself up over everything! Be good! Peace!
I see, drunken criminal:lol: I have no choice but take care of my self, the only place I have to stay is at mommas house :cry:.

I see, drunken criminal:lol: I have no choice but take care of my self, the only place I have to stay is at mommas house :cry:.

Ok...don't start sounding pathetic.:erk: Everyone fucks up. You'll get past it...it will take time, but you will. Don't beat yourself up...take the cards that were dealt and keep moving. Good luck, dude!

THANX BROES. I was self medicating for along time with coke and booze. It stops working after a while. But I'm lovin life again. Doing what the fuck I want when i want and aint takin no shit from noone.So lets not dwell I just needed to get that off my chest.

Im 34, no kids and a few responcibilitys and I used to drink to forget problems and try to have fun. If I was having fun, it was big fun. If I got angry, it was very much so.
I got sauced last week and got very angry. Broke alot of stuff and the neighbores called thecops. Virginia law say that even if I didnt hurt someone but the possability is there I can be arrested and I was....for destroying my own stuff. domestic abuse laws here suck major ass. I didnt even touch her and I went to jail. All because I got drunk.

It's this goddamned rat race, I tell ya. Its killin every single of us slowly. We're worse off than Jews pullin obelisks in Lower Egypt! (tip o' the hat to Cecil B. DeMille)

Literally all of my friends have done time in the mental ward, including a couple who were committed within days of one another after gettin engaged (their relatives put some unholy shit on them for that, which sent em both over the edge). Now that couple faces $14,000 combined med bills and some loud collection agents. That's good ta help them start fresh!

So, I'm the last man standing.

But how much longer can that last, now that I'm workin 12 hours a day and still got a shitload of work at home and a relationship to hold together?

Only one way: remind myself every freakkin day that I cannot afford to unload my anger on those I love, nor can I afford the hospital bills...

I got find PEACE.

Fuck learning how to operate all the cool functions on a new cell phone.

Fuck takin credit on a new stereo and trying to figure out how many payments I gotta prorate in order to avoid the interest kickin in on a no interest due for six month loan.

Fuck wondering when I'll find time to paint the kitchen ceiling.

Fuck all these credit card applications.

Fuck online billing with a million password combinations!

FUCK tryin to figure out all of this complicated bullshit desined to make my life easier!

Do any of us really have time for this shit??

I got an idea what its like, "Livin on borrowed time, muthafuckas." And the cure is to simplify.

Jurched

Ok...don't start sounding pathetic.:erk: Everyone fucks up. You'll get past it...it will take time, but you will. Don't beat yourself up...take the cards that were dealt and keep moving. Good luck, dude!
Ok I laughed at the drunken criminal thing, I tried to make a joke about living at moms house, but god damn it dont call me pathetic. That I am being serious about.:mad:

Ok I laughed at the drunken criminal thing, I tried to make a joke about living at moms house, but god damn it dont call me pathetic. That I am being serious about.:mad:

Oh, don't be so sensitive...remember..."not for the easily offended"...isn't that the motto here? I didn't mean anything by it...Geez!:rolleyes:

Yo Bob take care of yourself, I know this sounds gay but get a therapist. You need to purge that shit. I'm glad you are feeling better now, when you feel good just ride it dont worry about if or when the next bad thing is gonna happen ( if it ever does) Good people deserve good things. And you my friend are good peeps.

Your friend,

Momo Titanic

Stiche_Grey.jpg

Thanx brother. I got myself a therapist at South oaks. the best thing i could have ever done. Meds are a big help too. I keep my head up

Oh, don't be so sensitive...remember..."not for the easily offended"...isn't that the motto here? I didn't mean anything by it...Geez!:rolleyes:
Ok Im back again.....I guess I was easily offended there huh?lol
Well, same here, meds are doing their job, me and the wife are talking and working things out ..no more fighting and the world has been lifted off the shoulders. I feel alot better, im off the rollercoaster....so, pay no mind to me.