I'm back.

I-F 2.0 (Cause Its Cool To Do) said:
:lol:

Fuck ALL of you.

nice to see that you got banned too...did ian act like a cocklord and report you to mark for acting like yourself? it's fucking sad that everyones so uptight around here, but whatever. i might not be here too long if everyone starts acting like assholes again.

Stygian Apothegm. said:
nice to see that you got banned too...did ian act like a cocklord and report you to mark for acting like yourself? it's fucking sad that everyones so uptight around here, but whatever. i might not be here too long if everyone starts acting like assholes again.
Well yes and no. See what happend was I got sick of people stereotyping me, so I freaked out and went on this fun posting spree talking about how I wanted to hang all my pals and shit, (because im nothing like that, but people think I am, so yeah) changed my icon to a confed flag and some other shit. Just kind of mocking myself.

Then I got banned, and it was funny, and someone made a poll asking if I got hacked, and some people thought it was true, so I stuck with that story...but I didn't I just had some fun and pissed some people off.

So basicaly, the "person that hacked me" got banned...:lol:

Welcome back :lol:

Next on Pay-per-view:
S.A. vs. Iron-Flames vs. Hamtaro.

I-F 2.0 (Cause Its Cool To Do) said:
Well yes and no. See what happend was I got sick of people stereotyping me, so I freaked out and went on this fun posting spree talking about how I wanted to hang all my pals and shit, (because im nothing like that, but people think I am, so yeah) changed my icon to a confed flag and some other shit. Just kind of mocking myself.

Then I got banned, and it was funny, and someone made a poll asking if I got hacked, and some people thought it was true, so I stuck with that story...but I didn't I just had some fun and pissed some people off.

So basicaly, the "person that hacked me" got banned...:lol:

Welcome back :lol:

pissing people off is where it's at. fun to see how much people can handle, round here it isn't much, they are too fucking uptight. I'm just gonna stick around awhile and see how long it'll take before I get banned. :tickled: prolly not long.