I'm back.

yeah, those sick fucks. i was disgusted when oyo posted about how he masturbates with his finger up his ass.

and how ian wants to molest small children. really, what are we? 7 years old? you shouldn't hang around here IF, these people are demented.

the stone's hinge said:
Wow, someone lost his whiny depression complex and grew to be an egotistical ass who thinks he's better than anybody. Why are you telling people they're immature? Weren't you the one that supposedly loved a sixteen-year-old girl who lied to you anyway?

i didn't tell anyone they are immature, that's pretty immature of you to say, you are pretty immature. and fuck you for bringing that up, it isn't any of your business. i've got a chick now and as far as i'm concerned if you wanna just act like a jew and talk shit about what i've been through you can suck my dick, all 12 inches.

I-F 2.0 (Cause Its Cool To Do) said:
Or maybe you are apart of the vast left-wing conspiracy trying to get me to leave...hmm

*dun dun dun*

:lol:

I would never be part of anything with oyo and ian, cos they are fags in the worst kind of way. if i was a conspirator in their plan it would mean I would have to be a dress wearing fucktard. no thanks.