I'm drinking water...

I just spent an hour discussing apartments, making chinese food and the finer points of making a kickass pizza with a colleague. Now I'm fucking hungry for chinese food AND a pizza, but my favourite places for those are too far away.

edit: google I'm feeling lucky search result to amuse you: [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=teEZxy5Oy0M[/ame]

If I listen to Velvet Creation in a day, I walk around all day singing the melodies in my head!

Oh shit, I may or may not be awake. Wake up me up either way. Hey mate, what are you doing this afternoon? Care to grab a pint? I'm fucking bored...

I may go hiking in the morning.

Actually it's been years since I listened to Skydancer. I remember it being substantially worse than The Red in the Sky or Velvet Creation.

EDIT: Mike, my review is in the AVC thread.

Actually it's been years since I listened to Skydancer. I remember it being substantially worse than The Red in the Sky or Velvet Creation

It's on par my dear friend. Did you listen to the one with Anders or Mikael on vocals? There's two editions if my memory serves me right.

o_O

Edit - nm, I must have been snorting hashish, it appears as if Anders fagden's vox are on the re-issue.
Oh well, he did an excellent job.

:zombie: It wasn't Michael I'm pretty sure. I remember liking one or two tracks, but the rest did nothing. This was like 3-4 years ago when I was only listening to OSDM and my switch from shit to good metal :)