Name one vice you couldn't live without.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm bored. Mind is occupied with thoughts of Vital Remains tonight and camping this weekend, so I can't get shit accomplished. Tally ho!

EDIT: Assume that you could give up the basics and still live: breathing, eating, taking a shit, etc.

Food. I would probably give up sex, drugs, and rock n' roll before I would stop eating. Even though you could survive on an IV tube and a bag of sugar water, I'd rather kill myself than do that. I fucking love food.

I guess it would have to be food, cos else you'd die. And drink, cos you die without that too.

After that, I guess it's a tossup between pussy and alcohol. And Metal. Erk! :erk:

You can survive without food, people in comas do it all the time (they are hardcore partiers too).

i'll just go with the assumption that all basic human needs are accounted for(food, water, companionship, bodily functions...etc) and the "vice" will be the only allowed "luxury". In this scenario i would say music:D The question though is kind of a parallel to a link to an article i have read recently which was initially posted on the November's Doom Forum. http://www.johntitor.com/

You fuckers aren't listening, I'm counting EVERYTHING as a vice.
EDIT: Assume that you could give up the basics and still live: breathing, eating, taking a shit, etc.
See!~?!? :tickled:

Definitely music and food, only lack of money prevents me from becoming a complete gourmand and I feel my sanity slipping away after a few hours without music, or being forced to endure some form of music I hate. Everything else is a nonessential luxury, even beer.

NAD said:
Assume that you could give up the basics and still live: breathing, eating, taking a shit, etc.
Eating isn't basic?

Assuming I could live without eating, and still get the nutritional value I need to fuction as I wish, then sex would be the vice I couldn't live without (though I don't actually consider sex a vice). I absolutely love great food and going out to really nice restaurants. Steak is probably my favorite food, and I've been fortunate enough to eat in some of the best steak houses in this country. However, I'll take average head over a great steak, any moment of any day.

Zod