I'm drinking water...

What's this gay voice over on Unholy Prophecies? I fucking hate it when bands add some "klvt gr1im look at me drink blood out of a chalice" spoken word buffoonery to a song. *continues to listen*

040.gif

We've come full circle. Fuck me, I'm currently working with a yapper. Fucker loves to talk and talk and talk. Current topic of the hour, his desire to fornicate with his cousin who has recently been giving him sexual passes. 3 hours exactly to go, drinking water, Entertain Me!!!@

We've come full circle. Fuck me, I'm currently working with a yapper. Fucker loves to talk and talk and talk. Current topic of the hour, his desire to fornicate with his cousin who has recently been giving him sexual passes. 3 hours exactly to go, drinking water, Entertain Me!!!@

Where do you work really? Some kind of mongoloid storage center?

GF got me in to Chia seeds. Drop a teaspoon of these things in to 32 ounces of water and guzzle the elixir of youth. 5grams of fat per serving, mostly from omega 3 goodness. Got to treat the heart right if one is elevate the heart rate constantly with EC. Hoping this will grow some hair on my head like those Chia Pets you can get at the As Seen on TV stores. Huzzah!