Im gettin ready

Colonial Boy

Havenless
Apr 18, 2003
Portsmouth, UK
Visit site
I see Theends got crimson 2 :Spin: I have only heard one full Dan Swano song before and that was uncreation. It was so good i'm buying 4 of his albums. I am ordering:

Crimson
Crimson 2
Alive Alive
Moontower

I can't wait to listen to the 2 Crimsons back to back :) Ive never heard a second of either one so it should be pretty special

WOOOOOOOO i'm off to order :D

Thanks for the heads up. I've been checking "The End's" website every day waiting for them to stock Crimson II. I just ordered it. Have fun with the Swanö "experience", heh. :headbang:

:hotjump: :hotjump: :Spin: :Spin:

You should get EoS' Purgatory Afterglow and The Spectral Sorrows too and all the other Nightingale stuff...the best EoS albums I think. All Nightingale is awesome,I'm so hooked on Alive Again for now...

Well I think you meant Alive Again with Alive Alive anyway. Don't expect to understand anything of the story though CB. You should go read the Swanö interviews that LotFP has online and buy the rest of Nightingale. :)

No need to say much about Moontower,it's just perfect.

TheFourthHorseman said:
You should get EoS' Purgatory Afterglow and The Spectral Sorrows too and all the other Nightingale stuff...the best EoS albums I think. All Nightingale is awesome,I'm so hooked on Alive Again for now...

Well I think you meant Alive Again with Alive Alive anyway. Don't expect to understand anything of the story though CB. You should go read the Swanö interviews that LotFP has online and buy the rest of Nightingale. :)

No need to say much about Moontower,it's just perfect.
Thanks for the advice :) Yeah I meant Alive Again lol. I'm in the u.k so It'll take a while for everything to get here :ill: I've paid for the best shipping (thank you student loan :D)

Doh! While ordering I kept getting an error message but finished the ordering process. I don't think my order went through! I always get a fast order confirmation but I haven't yet recieved one!

:cry:

I had to stop at the last minute because I forgot I had taken all my money except a few pounds and transfered it into a new student account :yell: Im gonna order tomorrow when I get my visa card for my new account and I really hope they'll still have copies :erk: