I'm getting tired of these idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Cradle of Filth are a popular metal band you know...:lol:

OK, Seriously, I don't really let that bug me. Its not that people are against good music, but they either haven't the patience to develop into a fan of good music or they don't know anything about Metal. Give it time.

My local paper carries news of 'groundbreaking fusion concerts' everyday. Some no-name musicans fuse Jazz with R&B and they hype it up. To top it all, the paper reviewer even mentions, 'Unlike Rock & Metal music, which is unbearably loud, Fusion is creative,...etc.' You can guess the rest. That's the image Metal has with mainstream here, atleast in my country - Loud Noise.

The other day I was with some clique (still in high school) and me and this other fellow metal head were talking about....well...metal. Well, this ignorant white prick in the group opened his damn mouth in the middle of our conversation "Hey chris! You know what metal is?! Good metal?! Metallica! Nine Inch Nails! System of a down! None of that *makes a growl/screech* music you listen to. It's uninspired and talentless"
I stared at him directly in the eye trying to fight the urge to pop one of them with my pen. Then came my reply "Man! Inform yourself! Don't talk out of your ass! Metal is more than satan and growls. Metal is something you feel. Something you can't get enough of, and just when you think you've had enough. The cravings kick back in with a vengeance. Metal is like the shire, no matter how far you travel. You know when you return it'll welcome you with open arms. Metal is an experience for all, but appreciated by the few. Metal is...is....just....FUCK!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

YA, ok my reply was a little exaggerated. It went more like "man! you fool! metal is something you feel" thats about it. I decided not to be teacher for the day. I hate kids.

Oh did someone get upset because someone has a difference in opinion from you?

Well the fact is a huge majority of the world haven't even heard of the genre and 99% of the people that have heard of it, don't listen to it.

I get the feeling you a little emo cunt, that cries about anything. go home to mama

Oh did someone get upset because someone has a difference in opinion from you?

Well the fact is a huge majority of the world haven't even heard of the genre and 99% of the people that have heard of it, don't listen to it.

I get the feeling you a little emo cunt, that cries about anything. go home to mama

You obviously see wayyy past the entire meaning of that post. Shut the fuck up and read it agian until you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.