I'm going to be in SF in July!

wha? youre coming for that?....
...hmmmm...you know what...i think i just had an idea...we were gonna come and hang with Reub and Isabel in a few weeks but i think i just might bump the date back to that...i mean...I CANT MISS THAT AND KAREN!!

Dead_Lioness said:
http://www.thrashagainstcancer.com/

^ for this,
but also to drink as much Cali wine that I can put my hands on :)

Am I going to see anyone from here, there? :)
PS. our wine sucks butt unless you pay 30 bucks for it...

:tickled: hey Karen...theres a smashing little brewery in me town....Snowshoe is awesome!

^ you guys dont get it... I already have the whole bottom shelf in my wine cooler dedicated to good Cali wine, its not that I need to "technically" be in California in order to get bottles...
BUT, I can't take a tour in wineries from here, now can I?
and I can't go to those wonderful wine tasting, now CAN I???
:Spin: :Spin:

would be super cool to meet Brooks, Pyrus and Mah!!!
woohoo ! :loco: :loco:

ive never heard any of those bands except Testament, but i guess it would be cool to meet all you jokers...guess i should probably go...check out all them crazy patched up denim jackets heh. i'll check out a few of them bands after work i suppose...

I cant say I've actually ever done a winery tour. Sure, I've done a few tours in my house, and eventually made it all the way to the floor, but never actually up in Sonoma or Napa.... I'm not taking advantage of my whereabouts, am I!

meh wine tasting is overrated...there are some vineyards near me like Ironstone and whatnot...its not my thing..wine makes teh Mah puke...anyway, we have decided that we are going to TAC and we will be here for Reubens bday and the show and for Karen meeting :p i need to buy you a drink!

I love wine.
I love good wine....
I have 2 wine coolers at home, I normally drink at least 2 bottles a week if not more (depends if I have good company for it, most of my friends can just have YellowTail wine and call it "quality" jesus!!!)

yay neal is coming to the TAC??????
and mah is buying me a drink ?
man, I died and reached heaven.
;)