I'm going to be in SF in July!

Its the greatest music store in the world, hands down.

I'm gonna try to get July 8 off of work. My band's gonna be in the studio from the 1st to like, the 13th, so I'm gonna be pretty busy, but yeah, as the time get closer, shoot me a PM, I'll give you my cell number, we'll hook sumpin up!

Haven't bought a ticket yet, or gotten off work. We'll see.

My band WAS supposed to be playing that show, we were all but confirmed till some bitch ass flaked on us. That would have been sick, but we're gonna be in the recording studio all week, and the show would have interrupted our "flow", so maybe its a good thing?

I'm still gonna try and make it out, though. But honestly, could I really miss Testament in our hometown?

........and by the way.....

TAC.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
are you kidding me?
Gimme the dates!
Derick and I are planning to kidnap Cara from Texas FIRST
and then take you to eat teeth soup.
dunno the dates, but itll probably be mid or late august because ill be in europe in the beginning for Wacken and other shenanigans

teeth soup? :err:

Man it would be so cool if Cancer played this show :loco:

My band is Down Factor (website, myspace), we're going into the studio on the 1st through thw 14th (my birthday's July 15, so a finished album is gonna make an awesome birthday present!). It's called "Murder the World," and its gonna be fuckin badass!

Wow, I think that was my FIRST OFFICIAL PLUG for our new album! Boo ya! :headbang: