I'm going to London in a few days...

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
To drink beer with Swizzlenuts, watch some fucking DOOM METAL shows, explore the city, etc. Sounds like we're going to Russell's house too at some point.

He'll be in school during the day which leaves me in a city of 9 million people (iirc) and not much to do but wander aimlessly. Any pointers?

also, Doom, are you fucking coming down for the Pagan Altar/Warning gig on the 19th?

Should be a week to remember for a lifetime!

dude wtf i wanna go :mad:

especially for that warning/pagan altar show :mad::mad:

anywho, no pointers, just drink and be merry and if swizzle demands you to pee with him just do it, he'll blab around that you refused and make you feel bad :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not going to make the London show!

I'm going to Damnation Festival the day after, and it basically would have been a fucking nightmare to get from London to Leeds on the Saturday morning, so instead I'm going to the Warning/The River/Against Nature/Imindain show in Birmingham the following Tuesday as a compromise.

Shame though, because the London show will no doubt be the best though, and it would have been cool to hang out with you guys :erk:

To drink beer with Swizzlenuts, watch some fucking DOOM METAL shows, explore the city, etc. Sounds like we're going to Russell's house too at some point.

He'll be in school during the day which leaves me in a city of 9 million people (iirc) and not much to do but wander aimlessly. Any pointers?

also, Doom, are you fucking coming down for the Pagan Altar/Warning gig on the 19th?

Should be a week to remember for a lifetime!

Going to a pub to drink with Russel*

dude wtf i wanna go :mad:

especially for that warning/pagan altar show :mad::mad:

anywho, no pointers, just drink and be merry and if swizzle demands you to pee with him just do it, he'll blab around that you refused and make you feel bad :mad::mad::mad:

fucking :lol:

Beer! Wine! Doom! :kickass:

Dev you going to the Pagan Altar gig?

Probably not. I dont know them at all..but nothing fixed yet. Ill let you know.

Thanks Gwynbleidd-dude. Some day I'll buy your demo. I promise :loco:

Also, curse you JayKeeley for never offering any advice to me on the city (or failing that, country) you once called home.

That said, I'm off, fuck you all and see you in a week or two.