anyone going to DT's gig in LONDON at 18/11?

coldhen

Nov 5, 2002
Manchester
coldhen.hk.st
I :devil: am new to this board.... hello to you all!

I will be going down to London at 18/11 afternoon from Manchester... ALONE! wanna meet some DT fans and see the gig together and have fun :headbang:

reply me here or send me a email (i dun got internet at home, so dun expect me to reply fast, sorry abt that), and we can see how to meet up

oh yeah, forgot the most important bit... i am chinese from HONG KONG studying in Manchester rite now, so my english is just okay, forgive me :err: :worship:

welcome, coldhen. :) please check the "rules" thread for introductions and other trivia. your english is ok for our tastes. ;)

sorry, but i can't help you about the dt gig in london, i live and work in italy and i won't get to england any time soon, i'm afraid... :s

rahvin.

I'm not going to the gig, but welcome to the board, coldhen.

Cool! My family is from Hong Kong. :)

P.S. There's nothing wrong with your English. :)

There are some Brits on this forum, they'll probably meet ya.
My family's originally from Taiwan... so that's pretty close to Hong Kong, right? :D

You know you want it...deep in your heart, you know you do, and you're absolutely GUTTED I'm not coming ;)
Oh, and Mr King Rahvin Dude Sir, does this count as cheating on Nick? I can never tell :D

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
You know you want it...deep in your heart, you know you do, and you're absolutely GUTTED I'm not coming ;)
I have a felling he would be GUTTED if you were coming as well :lol:

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Oh, and Mr King Rahvin Dude Sir, does this count as cheating on Nick? I can never tell :D

you mean purposefully teasing other individuals of the male persuasion in order to get them sexually excited and prone (.) to please your every desire?
no, i don't think so. :D

rahvin.

thx for all the warm welcome!

Wanderingblade: any chance i can join you and watch the gig :headbang:?

mousewings: hong kong is pretty shit now, esp my fds there dun got the chance to see DT live! :D

arch: not far at all! cool~

Dark_Jester: i am missing the whole monday and tuesday uni for the gig! and you should be acting same as me as well, :D

Originally posted by coldhen
mousewings: hong kong is pretty shit now, esp my fds there dun got the chance to see DT live! :D
I went back there for a visit last December. Can't say I really liked it; very unique place though... Hmm... my mother's friend (in Hong Kong) has a son who is studying in Britain. Perhaps he is coldhen? :eek: :D (Probably not though)... :)

Originally posted by Arch

My family's originally from Taiwan... so that's pretty close to Hong Kong, right? :D
Yes, not really that far. :) They speak Mandarin there right? And there are probably many people too (like Hong Kong). :)

@others (namingly D_J and Wanderingblade): Do all the conversations here have to end with a lot of flirting? :p

Originally posted by mousewings
I went back there for a visit last December. Can't say I really liked it; very unique place though... Hmm... my mother's friend (in Hong Kong) has a son who is studying in Britain. Perhaps he is coldhen? :eek: :D (Probably not though)... :)

Yes, not really that far. :) They speak Mandarin there right? And there are probably many people too (like Hong Kong). :)

@others (namingly D_J and Wanderingblade): Do all the conversations here have to end with a lot of flirting? :p

Yeah, they speak Mandarin. I could speak it, but not write it.

Hi, I'm |ngenius and unfortunately I'm not going to London to see the DT gig. I don't speak Mandarin, neither "Hong Konese" (if I were living in Hong Kong, that was the name for my native tongue, I assume), nor Taiwanish. :loco:

@Wanderingblade: Oh, c'mon, let the guy jump into your world of endless wonders, it might be your good act of the year. ;)

|ngenius.