London gig - who's going?

As promised here are some pictures of some of the goodies (and freebies) we were treated to in the queue as well as the merchandise booth. I'm sure Firewind hardcore collectors will find this of interest.

Mercenary Man CD single

cd1.jpg

Split CD - Firewind/Warell Dane (features Head Up High & Mercenary Man)

cd2.jpg

Century Media CD Sampler (features Mercenary Man)

cd3.jpg

Firewind Premonition Sticker - front and back

stickerFront.jpg

stickerBack.jpg

Firewind black and white poster

firePoster.jpg

NORTHER - We Rock
WARREL DANE - Messenger
FIREWIND - Mercenary Man
BLESSED BY A BROKEN HEART - Move Your Body
ZIMMER'S HOLE - We Rule The Fucking Land
MERCENARY - Embrace The Nothing
DARK FORTRESS - Edge Of Night
WAR BRINGER - Dread Command
TURISAS - To Holmgard And Beyond
PARADISE LOST - Praise Lamented Shade (Live)

I haven't listened to the CD yet. The funny thing is that I was not even bothered when they were handing out the goodies bag (which coincidentally looks like that in which sweets are given away at weddings in my home country!) as I always loathe those promo flyers they hand out at gigs. That's until MetalCodd pointed out that there's a Mercenary Man CD single. You should have see me run to the babe who was giving away those goodies!

you know what i mean :p
it was rather amusing sat with bob and mark later singing the 118 118 lyrics along to maniac and just thoroughly confusing them (for those of you not from UK, a directory enquiries service whose number is 118118 made an advert with the maniac music that goes '118 118 on the phone, texting like you've never text before')

once again STALKER!!!! hahhaha it's a good job we love you :p hehe and they love you too so it's all good! Tell them I say hi.... or in Gus's case tell him Snake girl says hi, and apologise to apollo for bob eating all his buns

I already apologised to Apollo and Gus. Apollo was HEARTBROKEN. Im sure he cried himself to sleep that night.

Ive seen Firewind 15 times so far I think. 16 after tonight. Ill confirm that when I get home though!!! When I met the guys today the first thing I said was "I AM NOT A STALKER I JUST GOT OFF A TRAM" and they were all O______________O "Are you sure?"

xx Kirsty

xx Kirsty

I already apologised to Apollo and Gus. Apollo was HEARTBROKEN. Im sure he cried himself to sleep that night.
Ive seen Firewind 15 times so far I think. 16 after tonight. Ill confirm that when I get home though!!! When I met the guys today the first thing I said was "I AM NOT A STALKER I JUST GOT OFF A TRAM" and they were all O______________O "Are you sure?"

:loco::lol::lol: i'm lol-ing a lot today, it's amazing
poor Apollo and Gus! bad Bob, bad! XXDD
16 times!? :OMG: stalker! no denying it now! XD