I'm gonna develop a sitcom...

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
I was thinking of a skit making fun of all that which is politically correct in the U.S. today. The skit is a sitcom set in suburbia.

THE PC'S.

The main characters are a wholesome white-bred family, the mother is recently deceased leaving the father Paul Chapman to take care of two boys. One son is a mentally challenged kid who can do anything the normal kids can do, like play high school tennis and score a date with an attractive valedictorian. He speaks clear as a bell and everything that comes out of his mouth is pure high comedy. There's another son full of charm and wisdom who happens to be GAY, he's got a heart of gold and drives a moral message home at the end of each episode. The next door neighbors are cheery african americans who's son and daughter are straight A honor roll students. There is no point to the black characters... they are shoehorned into the skit for no apparent reason, just like every white-centered sitcom on television today.

The skit's plot revolves around the handicapped kid being seduced by his cute buxom blonde date in a car (he can drive). He refuses to have sex with her until he finds a condom hidden somewhere in the house. When rummaging through jars, drawers, closets and medicine cabinets searching frantically for protection, his father tracks the drool around the house and asks him what he is doing.

"I'm stealing dad!"

"Why are you stealing son!"

"...Well. I didn't want you to know. I was looking for money to buy you a father's day present!"

"Aww. Thank you son! By all means, continue!" *canned laughter*

The kid wrecks the house looking for a condom but can't find one and gives up. The gay brother steps in at the last minute with a briefcase full of prophylactics like a superhero. "Straight or gay, safe sex is the only way!" They hug and do a cheesy brotherly handshake.

As the kid and his date are in the middle of having sex, the father pops up by the car window catching them in the act and laughs. He says "Haha! I'm so proud of you SON! I knew you were having SEX all along!! But you chose to keep it safe! I had unprotected sex twice and look what happened...I had a faggot son and a retard!" *everyone laughs*

It's in the works...

"I'm gonna develop a sitcom..." - when are you going to think of an idea for it?

Better 'develop' some spelling and grammar skills first!

Love,
Ross.
x

p.s - TV in the US must be really bad.

Ross___ said:
"I'm gonna develop a sitcom..." - when are you going to think of an idea for it?

Better 'develop' some spelling and grammar skills first!

Love,
Ross.
x

p.s - TV in the US must be really bad.

You insult someone then type "love, ross"??

:yuk: Ew, you fuckin faggot, i hate guys, I LOVE WOMEN !!!!!
(Jay Mewes)

Mosher: You live in a paradox don't you? You love women, but are uncomfortable w/sexuality. Hmmmmmmmmmm....

.....I think someone is confused. :(

Did i say i was uncomfortable with it??? No, i just hate reading your post about it all the time. If that's all you can talk about, then it's just boring to me.

Actually, i read other people's post that talk about shit that matters, then you come and fuck it up. Which reminds me, why don't you ever talk about anything else, like gee, lets see, the band anthrax ??

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Actually, i read other people's post that talk about shit that matters, then you come and fuck it up. Which reminds me, why don't you ever talk about anything else, like gee, lets see, the band anthrax ??

OH! I see, so I should run through the Message board spreading negativity and telling people to Fuck Off like you do? Now, who's fucking things up?

"You insult someone then type "love, ross"??"

...are you new? Welcome to sarcasm. Come in, make yourself at home.