I'm gonna develop a sitcom...

BTW - I got it three times over the weekend from my hot wife. And she's of age.

skorns no whore. We just talk about what a lot of other people are thinking anyway.

GregadetH said:
That made no sense at all.

Does'nt make sense huh? Dude you know damn well you edit all that shit into the photos to insult people. If i'm gonna insult someone, i'm sure not gonna go out of my way like finding photos on the internet and editing them to make it say what i want, or come up with witty ass responses like "You're king shit of fuck mountain".

(Yes you did say that once so don't even try to say you didn't)

ANIMBEA.gif

Thanks for the photo of Beavis.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Does'nt make sense huh? Dude you know damn well you edit all that shit into the photos to insult people. If i'm gonna insult someone, i'm sure not gonna go out of my way like finding photos on the internet and editing them to make it say what i want, or come up with witty ass responses like "You're king shit of fuck mountain".

It's called www.ebaumsworld.com look into it. They have a whole section there full of little pics like that made specifically for use on forums like this one.
I can't believe you think I look for pictures and take the time to add all that shit to them. Like you're worth going through that much trouble.

And you're right, you don't take the time to come up with whitty phrases. You just spew forth verbal diarrhea and think that you're sum kind of Billy Bignuts b/c you can call ppl retards or dumb bitches over and over again.

Die already, you unoriginal piece of repeating shit.

Unoriginal piece of repeating shit ?????? Gee, where did you come up with that?

Like i'm worth the trouble? Your the dumb motherfucker who goes to the site and gets the pics. Dumbass.

You're also the fuckin moron who went through the trouble of describing the website with the photos on it. And i thought you said i'm not worth the trouble??? Fuck you, rot in hell bitch!!

I like how your mind isn't even quick enough to put all the insults you have for me into one coherant post.

Look out for the sharp mind on this one.

Meth is bad for the brain, kid..

Come to Riverside then bitch. It'll be the last trip you ever make out here. What are you gonna ban me too, is that why i'm on thin ice? oh no, please dont. Pussy ass mother fucker has to ban someone. Quote from you "If you can't take the heat, get out of the fuckin kitchen." Yeah take the heat bitch boy.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Come to Riverside then bitch. It'll be the last trip you ever make out here. What are you gonna ban me too, is that why i'm on thin ice? oh no, please dont. Pussy ass mother fucker has to ban someone. Quote from you "If you can't take the heat, get out of the fuckin kitchen." Yeah take the heat bitch boy.

The entertainment here is superb....:lol:

Mosher reminds me of a scared little rat dog tied to a tree w/bats flying around.

Bark! Bark! Bark!

Oh yea, one that's been fixed.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
See, that's what i'm saying. Damn, talk about other shit. Have some fuckin courtesy for people who want to find shit out and not have to scroll through a shit load of sex posts to read shit ?? Damn take it somewhere else.
We do pretty much keep it in the Cyber thread now. Now you two get a room and have healthy sexual fantasies. :lol: