I'm gonna develop a sitcom...

Ross___ said:
"You insult someone then type "love, ross"??"

...are you new? Welcome to sarcasm. Come in, make yourself at home.

No, i'm not new, i've been here longer than you have. Posting "love, ross" is so fuckin gay, you make yourself look stupider than the person you tried to fuckin insult.

I meant 'new' as in 'new to life'...and well done for being here longer than me; someone get the monkey a chocolate watch.

So mentioning 'love' makes me look stupid and gay, does it? Besides, maybe I AM gay, ever think of that?

You're not making a lot of new friends here, and you're not winding anyone up either. So why bother?

Love and hugs,
Ross.
xxx

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Shut the fuck up.

Elloquent, yet again. Your reactions are sloppy. I'm sorry you don't have the balls to speak up for yourself to people face to face and have to lash out here.

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Shut the fuck up.

ZING!

A_M, is that you?:D

Ethug.jpg

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Your a cleaver one.

Cleaver....

clev·er
adj. clev·er·er, clev·er·est
  1. Mentally quick and original; bright.
  2. Nimble with the hands or body; dexterous.
  3. Exhibiting quick-wittedness: a clever story.
stu·pid
adj. stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est
  1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

I hate to agree with you, but a cyber sex thread is created basically for their sole useage and yet they post their "smut" in other threads too.

I would appreciate it bein' kept in the cyber sex thread.

But I refuse to call her a whore.

TD said:
Well yes, they do all have their place, but when a metal board reads like Red Shoe Diaries I start to get concerned. I think both of them must really need to get laid.
I will write them into my sitcom.

See, that's what i'm saying. Damn, talk about other shit. Have some fuckin courtesy for people who want to find shit out and not have to scroll through a shit load of sex posts to read shit ?? Damn take it somewhere else.