I'm hot for the Doomsday Machine teacher.

Mendel said:
she's from the netherlands !! wooho. yeah she's hot. check out the female singer from the duttch bnd Epica. woohoo !

hell yeah, now thats a uber gorgeous redhead!!! i did monitor mix for her once!! :hotjump: :D :oops:

Epica_5.jpg

:OMG:

Yeah she's much more beautiful in pictures than in real life, but in real life she can be quite a funny tinny girl when the ice is broken and I can tell you that she has THE perfect rick and butt... (no sexual allusions at all !)

Brett - K A L I S I A said:
Yeah she's much more beautiful in pictures than in real life, but in real life she can be quite a funny tinny girl when the ice is broken and I can tell you that she has THE perfect rick and butt... (no sexual allusions at all !)
a nice rick? i prefer nice racks myself. :Smug:

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
you live in italy and prefer blondes?

ouch haha

Man, I've been to Stockholm last september... ...I will NEVER forget that dream landscape, gorgeous girls one after another...

Anyway there are a lot of natural blondes and redheads here. Have you ever been here on vacation? Or to tourism in the big cities (I'm from Milan).

Here the natural blondes are a little darker than the nordic girls but still blondes!!!

Anyway, the girl from the photo Brett used for avatar... ... :OMG:

commandante said:
Boys like blondes, men like brunettes(or redheads for that matter :p).

Oh, you're wrong...

...I, personally, like Blondes, redheads, brown and crow-black hair on women (girls, women, up to 40 years, I suppose). :D

Anyway I'm just talking from the visual point of view.
The SCENT is the most important feature to me. A really good natural skin scent can turn me on a lot.