I'm hot for the Doomsday Machine teacher.

Nitronium Blood

UM BOARDS' JESTER
Dec 28, 2001
Marchin' up and down the scqaiya.
Visit site
Just wanted to mention how sizzling Angela looks on the included DVD for the 'Doomsday Machine' album. Especially in that tight pvc red suit. Oh mummy.

It's also fun freaking people out, when they watch the video and realise that the vocalist is not male. :Spin:

Aside from feminine distractions, the album sounds stellar. Those JBs in the bridge really sound good, combined with the Amotts' talent and Andy's mixing prowess.

Hopkins-WitchfinderGeneral said:
i was just thinking that there aren't that many natural italian blondes? or am i wrong haha

you're wrong, there are a lot of natural blondes, but thats true that the most of the girl are brunettes.
Itay, in the past centuries suffered several invasion from nordic people in the north, islam people in the south.
So in the north you can even find a lot of blond girls with blue eyes, in the south brunettes with brown eyes.
We're not just brown eyes/black moustaches etc etc ehhehehh

Real blondes are actually pretty rare. I can't stand the fake blonde look, either. The worst is a tie between Jewish chicks with blonde hair and Asian blondes!

metalkingdom said:
Real blondes are actually pretty rare. I can't stand the fake blonde look, either. The worst is a tie between Jewish chicks with blonde hair and Asian blondes!
:tickled:

:Spin:

:loco:

I dig chicks with long legs, who cook, and have nice faces... and like, there's none of them in Houston.

This place sucks.

J

J the TyranT said:
I dig chicks with long legs, who cook, and have nice faces... and like, there's none of them in Houston.

This place sucks.

J

I hear Austin is a helluva place to meet single babes.

PS: Fuck GWBush, fuck Enron, fuck the Cowboys, and fuck basically everything Texas, no offense I hope.
PPS: I'm just upset about the niners game yesterday.