bikeflys

MAIDENAHOLIC
Sep 22, 2006
END OF THE US TOUR
digitalblot.com
Pit photo
i know Red Shirt and Peter P are in there aswell are you

666.jpg

Is that the 1st night or the 2nd? If it's the 2nd, I should be in there, but I haven't spotted myself.

I made it into the pit the 2nd night, too bad it was several minutes after the show ended.

F'n A yeah! I love it when I'm in a photo! Waahoo!!! You got it right John, that'd be me. You can't miss me. Red Shirt in the front. Peter P was right next to me, literally. Dang, wished I could'a hanged out with you all. What a hella fun time that was. I'm gonna have to pick up Kerrang! I know Kohn was there too, is he highlighted?

F'n A yeah! I love it when I'm in a photo! Waahoo!!! You got it right John, that'd be me. You can't miss me. Red Shirt in the front. Peter P was right next to me, literally. Dang, wished I could'a hanged out with you all. What a hella fun time that was. I'm gonna have to pick up Kerrang! I know Kohn was there too, is he highlighted?

You F'n rule, Redshirt!!!:lol::headbang::kickass: Looks like your spot when the Maidens play!!!

I'm sure that was in an older Kerrang, maybe a couple of weeks ago. If you can't find it, I'm sure my copy is still about somewhere. I'll send it over to you. Let me know! :D

That's just about the exact spot several of them were at for the Forum show! Wish I coulda made it to Irvine! Oh well, Seattle and Canada was great!

I'm sure that was in an older Kerrang, maybe a couple of weeks ago. If you can't find it, I'm sure my copy is still about somewhere. I'll send it over to you. Let me know! :D

Thanks so much Metallicat!!! You rawk \m/ Hang on to it! Let's see if I can find it here first tho. I don't know who's going to have it around here. I'm guessing some import stores (and that's if they didn't sell out the copies they have!). I don't even know where any good import stores are that would have them. Suggestions anybody?

Thanks so much Metallicat!!! You rawk m/ Hang on to it! Let's see if I can find it here first tho. I don't know who's going to have it around here. I'm guessing some import stores (and that's if they didn't sell out the copies they have!). I don't even know where any good import stores are that would have them. Suggestions anybody?

I need to find out what issue it was first, then try and find it. :lol:

yea, well you see i didn't get pit tix for either night at irvine :mad: still pisses me off over a month later:mad::mad:

Hey, Buddy! I just so happened to see a bunch of them at the PX here in Kuwait. I'm here for 2 more days( I hope that's all I'm here for). Want me to pick you up one or 2 or 3?

OOPS! My bad! I went to get you one anyways but it is the Guitar Legends magazine in stock here. Sorry!