I'm in the Navy!

I was laughing at some of the stuff Dead Winter said. Now that your recruiter is done with you, you get to see how it really is.

The dead times between schools they do keep you gamefully employed (used to be called Smurfing) and it can be awesome and relaxing or pure shit on a stick. Bad thing is, you rarely get to pick.

Try to get on the rifle team in boot camp (the guys that throw them around for show). We got punished more because it was pretty technical but we got off base several times to perform (Orange Bowl halftime and a beauty pageant). Breaks up marching in circles on a giant asphalt pad most of the day.

Fuckin n00b + pre-pubescent boi =
KerryKingRIFFZ.gif

OLD, GTFO

also Will it looks good, you just gave me a boner.

Hey super mahrio, guess what? I too can aimlessly call someone an idiot for having a difference of opinion around here. Tool.

Oh man, that post reminded me I'm cue'in it up at a friends' house tonight. Epic. Can't wait. Gonna get some peanut chicken kabobs methinks.

i duno man, at least with the long hair will's bi-polar crazy-eye look was more silly and harmless, now he just looks like a serial killer.

6130_1207117783272_1388497862_1684261_3419543_n.jpg

"Hi, my name's Will and i have a hacked up torso in my freezer!"

lol yeah, that's what my friend amy said when she saw the picture and i just died laughing and told her "i'm so glad someone else thinks so!!"
is that the cute one that kinda looks like that bridget fonda chick 'cept more boobage? if so you should tell her how much we have in common and that she should visit california.