I'm in the Navy!

dammit, hard question... If you must, then you must, but at least donate the pubes to cancer. Other people need asshair, too. Besides that, someone put up a story about asshair not too long ago... scary stuff and definitely was a warning to all people considering shaving it.

dammit, hard question... If you must, then you must, but at least donate the pubes to cancer. Other people need asshair, too. Besides that, someone put up a story about asshair not too long ago... scary stuff and definitely was a warning to all people considering shaving it.

That was me. It was pretty funny, actually.

That was me posting it, that is. I didn't shave my asscrack.

Let me rephrase the question then to Craysh3. Do you consider it Metal, for a mans ass crack to reflect epic length of his hair. I was just curious, since you have more hair knowledge then Paul Mitchel.

By the way Morganna, I would never in the world consider myself an "expert" on hair. If I would, then I would've been able to solve the battle of my frizz a long time ago. Don't get me wrong, sometimes it does get in the way of things, and you can't really eat soup or stuff with lots of sauce without a ponytail (unless you like munching on hair that tastes like chicken the rest of the day), so yes, it has it's downsides. But in my experience, I think if everyone took care of their hair, then long hair would look better on everyone than short hair. You really can't do anything with short hair unless it's buzzed, then its fun to stroke it with your hands because it tickles and stabs you a little bit at the same time... But that's about it. Alright, enough hair ranting for the day.

EDIT: and no, I don't find it epic to have long ass hair. Would be terribly hilarious to gaze at, though.

the reason it doesnt work is because its NOT THE PHRASE. people know what you mean, but they think you are a little dumber for getting it wrong. like when someone says

i could care less vs i COULDNT care less
i should of gone vs i should HAVE gone
for all intensive purposes vs for all INTENTS AND purposes
accept gay sex vs EXCEPT gay sex

there are millions more i cant think of right now
"Irregardless" instead of "regardless"
"The affect of the treatment" instead of "the effect"
"Heresay" instead of "hearsay" (how does "heresay" even make fucking sense?)
"Supposably" instead of "supposedly"
"The cat licked it's paw" instead of "its"
the usual "their/they're/there" idiocy
"Rediculous" instead of "ridiculous"

There's tons more, but those, and the ones neal quoted, get on my tits the most.

As for the "case and point/case in point"-thing, "Case in point" is definitely the correct expression. "This is a case which proves the point I'm trying to make," not "case, point and match, Mr. Bond." The Latin variant is Q.E.D., quod erat demonstrandum, translated as "that which was to be demonstrated".

"Cock infested Waters".

"Big Willy Bozarth in: This Ocean is Balls Deep!".

"Man Those Cannons".

"Submerged in Cock".

"65,000 Tonnes of Steel Manned by 10,000 Tonnes of Cock".