I'm in the Navy!

Yes, you are transferred immediately to your school. Then, depending on when his school starts, he'll probably be doing bullshit details until his class date starts. Will will probably come back home after his tech school is finished but only for however much leave he has accrued. Only for extremely long tech schools do they give leave during tech school...extremely long being around 1 year...AND it's up to his commanding officer whether to even allow him to go in the first place. It's a privilege and not a right, at least concerning the time-frame. You're guaranteed leave, just not guaranteed when you can take it or if you'll have to come back early. Had a friend go see his family back in the states from here in Italy and he got recalled...had to fly all the way back just to be told we weren't going to deploy after all.

It also depends on how much leave he will have accrued by then. You earn 2.5 days of leave per month, so you can figure from that. His first year is going to be extremely busy.

i dont. some of us grow epic manes and beards to help distract the viewer. will in jarhead mode shall be quite the scary sight indeed :zombie:

:loco:

hairless will
6130_1207117783272_1388497862_1684261_3419543_n.jpg

6130_1207117823273_1388497862_1684262_5771782_n.jpg

6130_1207117863274_1388497862_1684263_7068515_n.jpg

6130_1207117903275_1388497862_1684264_6817380_n.jpg

6130_1207117943276_1388497862_1684265_5666542_n.jpg

Actually it doesn't look bad at all...

I wanna wax your head, is that weird?

you have a really sexy scalp and overall headshape, Will. I would love to conduct some phrenological studies on you, if you don't mind.

it actually does look really good and natural, some people when they get their head shaved look stupid as fuck but it really works for you. plus now you can join the shirtless shaved head douchebags in the pit, yeah!!!

Gotta agree with everyone else man. It looks really good!

Now fuck off for proving it can be done and giving me nasty, nasty, evil thoughts!

I always consider shaving my head at shows for some reason, I think its because in the pit and in other areas it ends up blinding me and I'll get hit and not expect it and whatnot and it just gets in the way (especially when its windy holy fuck). I used to think having long hair would be the shit but eh. I figure we'll all go bald soon enough though so might as well keep it while you can.

Mine used to bother me at shows. Not so much anymore, I just deal with it. And not go to as many shows. The problem now is jiu-jitsu. What a fucking pain in the ass my hair is for that. The worst part is it effects everyone else there too, not just me. I don't much mind dealing with it though, I really love my hair. I just can't help but wonder how much easier life would be without it.

Mine used to bother me at shows. Not so much anymore, I just deal with it. And not go to as many shows. The problem now is jiu-jitsu. What a fucking pain in the ass my hair is for that. The worst part is it effects everyone else there too, not just me. I don't much mind dealing with it though, I really love my hair. I just can't help but wonder how much easier life would be without it.

Yeah I can imagine with something like that where you're in grappling contact with people that'd really fuck shit up and get in the way. If you know you aren't going to bald you can just shave it and then grow it back sometime if you decide you want it back, I'm basically doomed so I'm just riding it until I have to deal with the shaved head forever haha.