IM INLOVE WITH THIS ALBUM !!!

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
10000Days.jpg

Well I didnt check out their new stuff but I have Lateralus..No words, just AMAZING..and it has the best artwork I've ever seen.

Folklore said:

Lateralus is without a doubt TOOL's best work yet but as far the artwork
10000 days has the best artwork in any category you take.
It has some 3d pics inside and a couple of huge magnifying glasses added to the album...it's worth owning just for the artwork alone

I discovered this thing.

Wings pt 1 and pt 2 are two VERTICAL part of the same song.

Use a multitracks software and do this:

my.php

Wings complete is the best song of the album, in my opinion. :headbang:

Yes, the concept of the new Saturnus album (a danish melodic/doom metal band) is based on the book of Paolo Coelho. Very awesome CD, recommended.

About 10,000 days, I have purchased it some days ago but I haven't found the time to listen to it carefully. I feel it's a very good album, although I 'm not a big fan of Tool.

i'm disappointed with '10000 Days'. i think it's clearly Tool's worst album.
i'm also disappointed with Novembre's 'Materia'. the songs sound mediocre to me and i just can't stand the whiny vocals.

the two albums which stand out this year are:

CDVILEF144_Madder_Mortem250.jpg

and

katatonia_the_great_cold_distance.jpg

I plan to spend a few more money to buy Madder Mortem's Desiderata. Everyone says that it's a perfect work.

As for Katatonia, I think that The Great Cold Distance is much weaker than Viva Emptiness.

Orfanos said:
I plan to spend a few more money to buy Madder Mortem's Desiderata. Everyone says that it's a perfect work.
do this immediately. it is indeed that good!

Orfanos said:
As for Katatonia, I think that The Great Cold Distance is much weaker than Viva Emptiness.
well, opinions differ. i also think that it's weaker than VE. but it's still abrilliant album and imho by far better than Last Fair Deal Gone Down. i like it even more than Discouraged Ones and Tonight's Decision.

I tend to agree with hypnos...TGCD sounds better than VE and deffinetly takes the best album of 2006 for me.TGCD also has some great b-sides like Displaced,Dissolving bonds and code angainst the code that imo at least the first 2 should have entered the album.