I'm Issuing A Warning.

Insania said:
Yeah, DE wouldn't want competition...:p

You and DE actually gave me good reps before, so I won't say nothin else!! Sounds like you're with me, ON, just a couple of metalheads looking for a way out of doing any real work today...:headbang:

NP -- Halford -- Crucible

I did real work today! My hard drive crashed and hosed so I went out and bought a new drive and got my system up and running again.
That's work...plus who could complain about the smoke breaks!

NP -- Forbidden Twist It To Form....Twisting To Form...Twisted To Form...

I came before you and if you check your hierarchy, and look where the
Cherubim are, You'll see that I am indeed much more old school and
powerful and more divine than you are. It's ok. You can still love me.
Everyone else does.
does that really matter? i dont think anyone truly gives a shit, dude...i know i dont...
:Spin: go ahead and feed your ego...its amusing

You know what no more rep means?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It means I can be a total smartass again! woohoo! I did get tired of being called names though...oh well....

Hey, Officer, I got a bad rep after our last exchange over stun. It wasn't signed by you....but it looked awfully convenient for the person. It's obvious to me there was a "negger" on the board. (NEGGER=NEGATIVE REP'er) It was kinda funny to me. Anyway, I won't miss the rep thing anyway, although it did amuse me now and then, and I used it for my "good deed" of the day. Now, I have say good stuff in the open. Blech!

HemiGTX said:
You know what no more rep means?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It means I can be a total smartass again! woohoo!
Hemi can be a smartarse again!!! Yay!!!

woohoo.JPG

(this picture was given to me by its owner)

Hey, Officer, I got a bad rep after our last exchange over stun. It wasn't signed by you....but it looked awfully convenient for the person.
It was my stalker ghoul. He got mad at me and was enacting petty
revenge. I am very sorry about that. I'd pos rep you to make up for it
if I could.

It's obvious to me there was a "negger" on the board. (NEGGER=NEGATIVE REP'er) It was kinda funny to me. Anyway, I won't miss the rep thing anyway, although it did amuse me now and then, and I used it for my "good deed" of the day.
Now you can post new promo cd's for us instead :)

Now, I have say good stuff in the open. Blech!
I agree. Blech! happy bollocks is blech!

Pyrus said:
If you want Maharet, you'll have to fight her fiancee. And if you fight him, he's my friend, so I'll UNLEASH THE JEWFRO on you. :p
Violence is never the answer.
Violence only divides a people, it never unites it.
Fighting never solves anything.

Besides, I'm almost a foot taller than you.
I suggest you bring a stepladder or a stool when you unleash
that jewfro on me. :p

...Didn't StevieD knock you out?

Notice how Stevie didn't respond to my last post, the one where I pointed out his failure to address the news I posted. His knockout punch didn't quite hit...guess he was too far above me. :D

Violence solves everything. No matter the situation, popping Eternal Nightmare into the stereo will make everything better. We should try broadcasting that album throughout the Middle East, and the Israelis and Palestinians will be too busy BANGING THEIR FUCKING HEADS to kill each other.

Since we got rid of the rep thing, I just want to let you know that I'm better than ALL OF YOU!!

And that violence is the only solution.

And that someone must have messed up their little thing under their name..... shouldn't that read Natural Born (Ass)Kisser?

pest666 said:
Since we got rid of the rep thing, I just want to let you know that I'm better than ALL OF YOU!!

And that violence is the only solution.

And that someone must have messed up their little thing under their name..... shouldn't that read Natural Born (Ass)Kisser?

Now that the rep thing is gone, you come out and talk your talk.
That's weak being afraid of negative reps Pest.

And you should know that I say what I want and don't kiss anyone's
arse around here the way some folks seem to kiss some people's arse
all the time.

Pest.....don't be a.....

HS1.jpg

Pyrus said:
Notice how Stevie didn't respond to my last post, the one where I pointed out his failure to address the news I posted. His knockout punch didn't quite hit...guess he was too far above me. :D
Or he didnt respond because he already....

stevied.jpg

Violence solves everything. No matter the situation, popping Eternal Nightmare into the stereo will make everything better.
I'll give you that.

We should try broadcasting that album throughout the Middle East, and the Israelis and Palestinians will be too busy BANGING THEIR FUCKING HEADS to kill each other.
All those towelheads dont know what headbanging is, they live in a desert surrounded by nothing everywhere.
It's prolly not in their towelhead terrorist handbook:

/http://cagle.slate.msn.com/mondo/MondoAlQaeda.asp

Officer Nice said:
Now that the rep thing is gone, you come out and talk your talk.
That's weak being afraid of negative reps Pest.

And you should know that I say what I want and don't kiss anyone's
arse around here the way some folks seem to kiss some people's arse
all the time.

Pest.....don't be a.....

HS1.jpg

that's a nice photo of you ON!! Even comes with its appropriate caption!! :D

as for "kissing ass", I wouldn't know anything about that, and for you to even insinuate that I might be doing so is G-A-Y.....

pest666 said:
that's a nice photo of you ON!! Even comes with its appropriate caption!! :D

as for "kissing ass", I wouldn't know anything about that, and for you to even insinuate that I might be doing so is G-A-Y.....
1. That photo is not me, it's Jon Schaeffer. Your comeback is way

lame.jpg

Second, I wasn't insinuating you were kissing arse, but there is a lot
of arse kissing on this board by some folks.