I'm late... just a little review

Nice, but it's seriously unhealthy to start the day by reading German, hurts my head.

Strange you write that "Are You There?" is sad, I've always found it to be, well not exactly happy, but peaceful at least.

I enjoyed that part about leaving metal heads with goose bumps :Spin: .

Dora said:
thank you Dora!!:p
------------------------
Those are Anathema like we them dear, melancholische beauty, sounds from their own dream world and texts, which hunt goose skin over the backs! The Englishmen deliberate themselves with?A Natural Disaster? again strengthens on slow, psychedelische and partly extremely dark moments, which remind from the Feeling of old times, but by new sound experiments a fresh painting get. Equal the first Song?Harmonium? kidnapped into this Anathema world, from which one does not escape so fast and the way to a new and nevertheless long-known sound journey, which sounds itself clearly after Anathema, but like said also many excursions in stranger sound spheres point dares. Contrasts coin/shape the album, then is?Balance? for me a typical Anathema Song, more?Closer? is habituation needy with distorted voice again when first hearing very. The experiment succeeds to in any case and sounds singular to each Song in such a way, even if the transitions of the individual pieces are often smooth. ?Are You There?? is one of the high points of the album and one safe the saddest Songs in of the Anathema history, which me a little?Judgement to some? Balladen reminds and shows that also Danny, which takes over the singing part here? how brother Vincent? with a marvelous voice is gesegnet.

The experimentellste number of the disk is by the way for me?Childhood Dream?, very on Klangspielereien mindfully and on me nearly like a kind quiescent pole is in the center of the album and particularly before the fastest Song?Pulled Under RK 2000 Metres A Second? works. The piece with the interesting title shows Anathema in its full force, aggression and despair floats in the melodies, feelings, which were merged perfectly into the Klangkonstrukt. The honour of the title TRACK is entitled this times to a woman: Lee Douglas sings that very slow and musical to something from the row falling (nevertheless not less beautiful) Song. And if Lee of texts like?i've been crying on the inside more over you? traellert, then even the goose skin overcomes the most hardsimmered metalworker! And who shows still no feeling moving here, that becomes at the latest with conclusion three?Flying?, ?Electricity? and?Violence? inclusive beautiful Pianostueck by the melancholischen beauty Anathema?s to be caught up. Anathema (Danny has this times by the way nearly in the single-handed attempt the music and texts too?A Natural Disaster? gezaubert) in any case show again the gentler side that volume, dreams and fragile melodies with this album, which after each hearing a further dimension to attain. Repeated pure hearing is obligation with this work, which has its strong moments and with the slow Songs very eingaegig on the tear gland presses! Anathema create it again and again to create marvelous music worlds and also?A Natural Disaster? there no exception forms...

goose skin overcomes the most hardsimmered metalworker!

A3365.gif