I'm leaving for a week...

Crimson Babe

*nootch*
Apr 30, 2002
Kecskemét, Hungary
Visit site
Well, there'll be an Island Fest here, in my country's capital, Budapest, and I'll be going there for a week.
Wish me good time! ;)
I'll see Gamma Ray, Edguy, Amorphis, Nightwish,Savatage, Destruction, Kreator and many more :)
I hope the weather will be fine too!
So bye for now, I'll be back in no time :D

Heh Kreator, Edguy, Destruction and Savatage will be at Wacken this Thursday and Friday as well :)
JAUJAU!

Ahhhhhhh, I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! It's good to be here again!
The bands I've seen were great, I got an Edguy stick and signs from Amorphis! :)
Geeeez, I'm still amazed, I was in the first row on Edguy, and in the third on Amorphis, but Gamma Ray, Nightwish and Savatage were fuckin' good too!

And to add more...in octobre, I'll see Pain of Salvation, Blind Guardian and Finntroll!!!!!!!!! It's a METAL ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

hihi :)
That's the Manowar tactics, you know ;)
They turned up the volume until it was high enough to provoke orgasms among the female audience :D
I don't know if the singer was serious when he said that though :p

...puhh, they played it!... I was afraid they could have banned this song from their Live-set...
Btw., with Growls? Who did 'em? Tomi or Pasi? (Last questions, I swear! ;) )

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Ahhhhhhh, I'm BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!! It's good to be here again!
The bands I've seen were great, I got an Edguy stick and signs from Amorphis! :)
Geeeez, I'm still amazed, I was in the first row on Edguy, and in the third on Amorphis, but Gamma Ray, Nightwish and Savatage were fuckin' good too!

And to add more...in octobre, I'll see Pain of Salvation, Blind Guardian and Finntroll!!!!!!!!! It's a METAL ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You're going to see Finntroll? How? Did they arrive at a new singer yet?

*mark shudders at Crimson Babe mentioning word 'orgasm'*

@Iceheart: Yeah, with growls and Pasi did it :) And you may ask as many questions as you want ;)

@margugs: I dunno who'll be the singer, but I'm sure it's not Katla :( Maybe someone new or someone just for this gig... It'll be in octobre 14. with Borknagar, Susperia and Suidakra :)

@DWD: God, not in front of all these ppl please :oops:

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
I've made her orgasm before... ;) It won't be her first time. :p

Crimson, is this true? If so, it'd be the first teenager who knew HOW to make a woman orgasm :lol:

And damn! I'm jealous about that show in October :mad: Suidakra, Susperia & Finntroll at the same concert!!!! This is certainly when it sucks to live here!