I'm Listening to...

T. Reznor is better now than ever :headbang:

Our office sounds like the *zip* of blinds being drawn shut every day at 2pm when the sun starts to shine directly in! That, or rowdy french people.

Queensryche - I Remember Now is playing for another 14 seconds, then onto the music part of Operation Mindcrime!

T. Reznor is better now than ever :headbang:

T.Reznor, the man, the myth, the legend... :kickass:
But I don't know what to feel about "The Slip" really, it just doesn't reach up to the same heights as the previuos masterpieces. It's good, no doubt about that, but there is something missing.

yeah. actually it's in one way a very healthy development in the music business.
the artists that make music for the love of music go independent, while the ones who want money and fame stay with the sinking ships called "major record labels".

But on the other hand I fear some of the artists loose an essential part of their self-critics when noone is bossing them around.

but this is just my thoughts.

Calming, soothing, classical music. I woke up in a bit of a panicked and homesick mood - 5 months after moving I'd say this is the delayed reaction setting in ;)

hehe... I have the deluxe version... nice package, but the music isn't what it could be :D

Frankly, I didn't expect much(only heard 2 songs before).
But it's now on the second spin and I think it's better than it's reputation.
The JP folks is getting close to 60y'rs.
Halfords voice 'left' him after the first Fight record in my humble opinion.

This is atleast an 6 out of 10, and I trust it will grow up to 7 or 8 in the end:headbang:

It's all there, the classic priest things, not a Metal classic, but as a concept album it's OK.

Frankly, I didn't expect much(only heard 2 songs before).
But it's now on the second spin and I think it's better than it's reputation.
The JP folks is getting close to 60y'rs.
Halfords voice 'left' him after the first Fight record in my humble opinion.

This is atleast an 6 out of 10, and I trust it will grow up to 7 or 8 in the end:headbang:

It's all there, the classic priest things, not a Metal classic, but as a concept album it's OK.

Personally I'm a bigger fan of the 2 Halford solo's than the 2 ne JP's.
But they also have their moments.
Thank god Nostradamus isn't 10 x "Lochness" because that song was (and still is) terrible.
But I think JP didn't have enough ideas, musical wise, to fill up the whole double album.

I currently listen a lot to technical/brutal death metal: Psycroptic, Spawn Of Possession, Decrepit Birth, Necrophagist, Deadborn. Can anyone recommend other similar bands?