I'm Looking For a Wife...

Ill be the scary and disturbing stripper that someone stupid like Sexi_Alexi hires, then i can make the whole thing really akward.

Yep. I'm the caring Scotsman of the new Millenia. We only get drunk four times a week, and only beat the wife once! The kids usually escape the beating, and we usually get up for work, as opposed to claiming benefit for the leg we broke escaping from a shop robbery!

Nope! :)

So far I had one serious offer from Laura, but Will was part of the package and his goat-herding skills are negligible. Besides, her father was not happy with my bartering.

After that, the thread sorta turned into this. :)

I think I may just remain painfully alone. :oops:
change of plans. i'm marrying a Russian chick. we'll provide "entertainment" for the bachelor party. AND be flower girls!

you can still have Will, though.

Yes, it appears I'll be running a stud farm in Derek and Samantha's bedroom since he'll be very drunk. Should just install guide rails for him to use.*sigh*

i fixed my post gloriously, after actually reading the last 2 pages of this thread and being made aware of the turn of events.

I took the first wife that offered herself, I could not wait!

Yes, it appears I'll be running a stud farm in Derek and Samantha's bedroom since he'll be very drunk. Should just install guide rails for him to use.*sigh*

I like this idea very very much.

Of course!

I employ only the most tried and tested techniques of Scots-Irish wife beating - Perfected over hundreds of years.

It's Patterson, actually. Which is very heartily Scottish. It's actually a varient of the Irish Paterson, but I'm not going to tell you why exactly we changed it many decades ago upon invading Scotland. :)

It's Patterson, actually. Which is very heartily Scottish. It's actually a varient of the Irish Paterson, but I'm not going to tell you why exactly we changed it many decades ago upon invading Scotland. :)

It's better than Sadler. Which is far too English and horse related.

You're not 17 are you? I've always thought of you as being like 18. Must be the good genes. I'm still holding on to the hopes that our first son will be retarded or dwarf.

Patterson??? Thats it?

Oh come on man, that name MUST be changed to Macpatterson or something equally as cliche.

I don't know Sammie, I'd say break the deal. But it is your call.

I say everyone begin a list of possible name changes for....< sigh > Derek Patterson

It's better than Sadler. Which is far too English and horse related.

You're not 17 are you? I've always thought of you as being like 18. Must be the good genes. I'm still holding on to the hopes that our first son will be retarded or dwarf.

Uh, No. I'm a quite a bit older than that. :lol:

Patterson??? Thats it?

Oh come on man, that name MUST be changed to Macpatterson or something equally as cliche.

I don't know Sammie, I'd say break the deal. But it is your call.

I say everyone begin a list of possible name changes for....< sigh > Derek Patterson

HOW ABOUT, You shut up. :)