I'm new. Love me!

azal said:
what I like most about the arrival of Kitty Star is the chance to work on my already rusty pseudo-racist internet persona.

Well I am glad I could be of service. I do what I can to help out others and if that means letting you try out your "pseudo-racist" persona on me, so it shall be. I don't mind, I make fun of myself constantly. :) I'm too white to be brown but too brown to be white. My friends call me a graham cracker 'cause I'm brown on the outside but white on the inside. ;)

corky-med.jpg

I don't have a Serbian passport, alex.

I need to get one soon though because my tourist visa has expired and if I leave the country I can't come back in without a Serbian passport or a visa renewal, whihc is a pointless and expensive alternative.

The only problem is that if I get a passport they might try to send me to the army, in which case I will flee the country once more.

azal said:
minxnim is so jealous that she is no longer the target of my fake hate.

If she would like to continue being the target of your fake hate by all means. I don't want to step on anybody's toes or upset the order of the board or anything. I mean this isn't straight Highlander "there can be only one" style is it?

aysha's Serb roommate got stranded in Serbia when she went home for Christmas break this year, and missed like a month of classes, because the US was suspicious of her and revoked her visa or something.

why don't you want to join the army*? it will let you revel fully in your Muslim-raping fantasies.

* aside from the obvious reasons

I don't think I would get to rape Muslims.

You have to be like fit and strong for them to give you those missions.

I would basically smoke weed for a good portion of 9 months, but I can't really deal with shaving every day and showering almost never.

SweetiePie69 was this very charming lady who appeared on the board and tried to assert dominance, and ended up getting decapitated by a poster we will only refer to as She Who Will Not Be Named. it was pretty gruesome.

I've admitted my true sissiness on many occassions.

The only thing I don't internet fake is my hate for cats.

I really do not like cats in real life.

But once again, not because I am mean, but because they make my eyes puff and tear.