I'm obviously just an asshole, but tell me this isn't funny?

I'm just glad those lazy sods are back to work so I can start shopping at Albertson's again (they're open later than other stores).

I dunno, it's kinda cool that guy was so touched. Lame letter though. :loco:

One of the stores that was on strike for nearly 5 months, I used to go there to shop at 11pm because only a scarce few vagrants like me were shopping at the time. I think I saw Kerry King in there once even. o_O

I've seen both of your antics in the Opeth forum, Dreamlord fucks with the fanboys and Gugs, what the fuck was that long hair vs. short hair thing I saw awhile back!? :lol:

There are 4 major supermarket chains out here: Stater Bros, Albertson's, Vons, and Ralphs. Since October last year, all but Stater's were on strike, and smaller ones like Trader Joes.

I don't even remember the hair thing. I think it was about those stupid children thinking you couldn't possibly like metal if you had short hair. :smug:

[fullassholemodeon]Ok, so it's a grocery store. I'm supposed to be TOUCHED because this fucking loser bags groceries? And Opeth got him through his rough times? :lol: [/fullassholemodeoff]

I just go in there when I'm bored, and I only post in fanboyish threads like that one. It passes the time, especially when I'm bored at work. The fanboys always say the same thing, though. I wish they'd be more original.

See? Nathan's a Cali boy now, he knows all about those lazy bastids! There's always some assholes striking in California. LA Metro, Port Authority, supermarkets, blah blah. All the damn time!

*shakes fist at Jimmy Hoffa*

markgugs said:
I don't even remember the hair thing. I think it was about those stupid children thinking you couldn't possibly like metal if you had short hair.
But that is sooooooo true :cool:

Shame about the dicks with attitude in that thread, to be honest I thought that weren't really the place for that.