royal carnage forum hall of fame (& shame)

Erik

New Metal Member
Oct 10, 2001
southernmost voyage
in this post, i will post links to classic & legendary rc threads so they can be found & referenced easily in the future (because the search tool sucks a lot):

Celtic Frost
commandante, you faggot, get in here
damn i'm drunk -- the thread
DORNENREICH - Hexenwind
Hell Mike Motörbike did the stupidest thing in his life yesterday (itt we jump out of windows)
MUARYLEEN WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO
Snus
The Oh My Fucing Lord I 'm Hermmared thread (itt: the birth of ERRIIWWIIRDDSS)
The power of a Royal Carnage review compels you... (atrox flame war itt)
The Royal Carnage Dictionary
This is riveting.

suggest more

but only the truly legendary threads

Does the ass licking/comic "That's just markgugs" count? It was awesome.. and I can't find it because I don't remember what it was about :(

This is an excellent idea, Erik! Just today I was talking to Trylakos on msn and wanted to show him a thread that I couldn't remember the name of: that RC dictionary or whatever it was, with all the terms and inside jokes. Is that still floating around?

cheers!

It's awesome how many of the classic threads were either started by Hell Mike or involve him in some prominent and usually hilarious way!

This thread has got me interested in the old days and how I found my way to RC. I think it was in 2002-2003, can't remember. Does anyone remember what my username was before I changed it to this? Hint: It sucked. Even worse than this one!

The first appearance of the term "5 stars" from HarmonyDies.... when BWD failed at everything that a good thread needs.

Also JayK's initial failed Ack Goes the Badger thread where he uploaded like a Motorhead song instead, haha

Demilich said:
This thread has got me interested in the old days and how I found my way to RC. I think it was in 2002-2003, can't remember. Does anyone remember what my username was before I changed it to this? Hint: It sucked. Even worse than this one!

IAmEternal :Smug: