The demise of Royal Carnage...

Well now that the secrets are all coming out, I might as well now finally reveal at this point that I am actually a Jew and quite possibly also homosexual.

I post like once a year here, but that's still way more then I'll post on the GMD.

Seriously, I think even the Bodom Off-topic forums ( few friends of mine post there) have way more relevance then the GMD. It's like Blabbermouth's comment section on there.

And back to the topic at hand... I don't take much of the racism seriously on here. I may not listen to most NSBM cause I can't support that sort of thing (way too many friends of all races to even consider their ideology), but seriously, you're not organizing clan rallies here or supporting ethnic cleansing, so what's the big deal if RC's very un-politically correct?

In closing, beer is the drink of the gods and metal is a religion, and half of you would bone the Progressive girl if given a chance :p

I can't believe the forum is still up and I still see some of the old school folks around here.

Being one of the original staff folk, I think the demise of Royal Carnage ultimately began with the demise of the site/webzine aspect.

I definitely stopped posting as much though as a result of the overt amount of racist shit I was seeing.

jerkcity1125.gif

I definitely stopped posting as much though as a result of the overt amount of racist shit I was seeing.

also maybe because of the whole drama queen thing where you turned your back on everyone here and started up the MSR forum as some sort of poor man's RC

also maybe because of the whole drama queen thing where you turned your back on everyone here and started up the MSR forum as some sort of poor man's RC

I didn't turn my back on anyone here... and MSR existed waaay before RC did.

Me and Evil C simply resurrected something that had been dormant and then decided to venture into podcasting, as both of us had no real interest in a webzine or print zine anymore. The forum never really did anything, but MSRCAST has been going now for almost 5 years on Metal Injection Radio.

@ Tranquillian... lol... I love how folklore develops on here...