• John Kerry

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I'm curious who Royal Carnage would elect as President. I'm guessing Kerry would win in a landslide.

I'm voting for Kerry. Though I consider myself a Libertarian through and through, I feel this election will be too close to call, even in NJ.

Zod

Erik said:
:erk: Why not include the other candidates? I know that they have absolutely 0% chance of winning in the proper election, but it would still be interesting to see in a poll like this how many would choose them, if this here RC poll was actually the deciding factor...
My bad. It never even occurred to me.

Zod

I can't vote in reality anyway, so this is about as close as it will get for me. Yeah, I like Nader, and although Buchanan isn't running this year, I like his ideas too, but I wouldn't waste the vote so I'd have to go for Kerry.

Basically, anyone other than Bush.

And this has nothing to do with liberal vs. conservative, it's more about respecting 'world opinion'.

The problem with Nader is that he has become such a whore. The Republican party has basically been campaining for him to get him on state ballots because they know it will subtract votes from Kerry. Nader constantly bashes both parties, then turns around and accepts checks from Republicans.

I didn't register, so no viote from me, though I'd vote for Kerry. A democratic vote in Texas is kinda pointless anyways, unless you count the popular vote.

Erik said:
Realistically, I think Bush will win
It's amazing, but I think you're right. This has little to do with his strengths and qualities, however, but more so a reflection of this nation that keeps voting him in. I know that sounds offensive, but some of the people who voted for Bush first time round did so because they thought Gore was an idiot. This time, though, I don't know what the reasoning could possibly be other than the fear factor of change during wartime.

Since I have a brain, I am voting for Kerry. I have been arguing with bush supporters for a little while now. The only reason why they are voting for him, they say is character. We are not voting for emperor- but we might as well be with America taking the path it has for the last 60 years.
I also argue that a drunken draft dodging chimpanzee has no character.

This is really the most important election Id say since 1932. If the little emperor is re-elected, it is a telling indictment of the stupidity of the american people.

Erik said:
:erk: Why not include the other candidates? I know that they have absolutely 0% chance of winning in the proper election, but it would still be interesting to see in a poll like this how many would choose them, if this here RC poll was actually the deciding factor...
Yeah but there are so many candidates from wacky parties that it'd be difficult to come up with a poll. It's also done by individual state so different people are on different ballots. Case in point the only 3rd party candidate that people know of is Nader, and he's not even on the California ballot this year!

Kerry. I'm actually starting to like the guy whereas for months I was going to vote for him just because he isn't Bush. I'm scared of Bush, he makes me peepee myself.

I really like Kerry, what's not to like?

His stances aren't as "flip-flop" as the current regime would like you to think. He thinks things through and when you do this there quite often comes times where you change your mind. Some call this logical thinking and a rational approach to the world.

And his past as an investigator makes me think he really can sort out a lot of the problems, his experience in combat leads me to believe he is more than capable of bridging some of the divides, given the opportunity. Right now Bush has just got 80 year old churchgoers crapping their Depends, thinking that on Inauguration Day Zarqawi is going to commit some horrendous atrocity should Kerry be elected.

If this were to happen it would only be because the enemy would see a REAL threat, someone who knows what they're doing.

just to see his piece of ass daugther, Alexandra, for the next 4 years ... is reason enough for me to vote for him

nealforpresident.jpg