Royal Carnage March Madness 2006 - Decide the Bands

I remember hearing it once about 4 months ago... need to add it to the playlist again.

For some reason I haven't listened to the second Acid Bath album nearly as much as WtKSP. wft-mate

fuckin' a, man

I TOOK A LONG TRIP
AND NOW I'M BACK AGAIN
TO THE POINT WHERE I BEGAN
AND EVERYTHING I LEFT BEHIND
FOLLOWED ME, PRECEDED ME
SOUVENIRS ARE PATIENT, THEY ONLY KNOW
THE LASSITUDE THEY PROVIDE

FEEDING THE VOID WITH EMPTINESS
IT TOOK ME TIME TO UNDERSTAND
IT WAS ALWAYS HERE, DEEP INSIDE
ALWAYS THERE, FAR AWAY
THE SHINING KINGDOM

I TOOK A LONG TRIP TO LEAVE MYSELF
TO SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ME ELSEWHERE
I HAVEN'T FOUND ANYTHING
I JUST FORGOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
I DID FORGET WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR
I'VE BEEN LOST

FEEDING THE VOID WITH EMPTINESS
IT TOOK ME TIME TO UNDERSTAND
IT WAS ALWAYS HERE, DEEP INSIDE
ALWAYS THERE, FAR AWAY
THE SHINING KINGDOM

Erik said:
acid bath is fucken excellent
Yo E-Dawg... thanks for the links. Cool stuff. For whatever reason (probably, based on their name) I always assumed that Acid Bath was Brutal Death and never bothered to check them out. But I dig those two tracks. Is "Paegan Terrorism Tactics" their best, and is the rest of the disc on par with these two tracks? Thanks.

Zod

General Zod said:
Yo E-Dawg... thanks for the links. Cool stuff. For whatever reason (probably, based on their name) I always assumed that Acid Bath was Brutal Death and never bothered to check them out. But I dig those two tracks. Is "Paegan Terrorism Tactics" their best, and is the rest of the disc on par with these two tracks? Thanks.

Zod
i haven't heard all of the first album but it's pretty much in the same style as paegan t. you can't go wrong with either. not all of the album is as strong as those songs and the style is very varied between the tracks, some are fast and brutal with only harsh vox ("new corpse" :kickass: ) and there are acoustic songs ("dead girl", really creepy & awesome) and stuff. i recommend it anyway

Erik said:
i haven't heard all of the first album but it's pretty much in the same style as paegan t. you can't go wrong with either. not all of the album is as strong as those songs and the style is very varied between the tracks, some are fast and brutal with only harsh vox ("new corpse" :kickass: ) and there are acoustic songs ("dead girl", really creepy & awesome) and stuff. i recommend it anyway
Cool. Going on my buy list.

Zod

I'm totally gay for dax riggs

I like where this thread went, I was listening to "when the kite string pops" all morning while cruisin' around in the car. And been listening to some Deadboy and the Agents disc on repeat most of last week. As far as if Paegan Terrorism Tactics or Kite String are the better album.. it's a tough call, they are a bit different.... Overall I'd probably go for Paegan, but Kite String totally has its moments.

more yousendits

Agents of Oblivion - Phantom Green

Acid Bath - Tranquilized

I actually believe Fat Possum (the label they are on now) will be re-releasing it. Thank goodness because if true, that'll be better than the limited pressing Rotten Records was planning on.

and about time too, one finally popped up on ebay this week ... and sold for $100+