Vote: Royal Carnage 2006 March Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reign in Acai said:
IoftheStorms upper lip needs to be circumsized. Fucking cockface. No general criteria on how to vote was made. It was simply a case of vote as you please. Isis' music floors me at times. While Black Sabbath simply compells me to nod my head back and forth and say "cool". This isn't a popularity contest, or a tournament of who has had the most impact on the scene. It's all a matter of preference you greek mamby pamby.

I wonder if IOTS works in customer service? :ill:

Weren't you pretty much hated back in the day as AWMM?
Oh god, I just had a thought of GMD...

let it pass, let it pass...

IOfTheStorm said:
So the "Exact moment" is more worthy than "number of great albums, major acomplishments and influential developments" eh?

I did it that way last time, I think, so I wanted to switch things up a bit. Plus as someone already said, Sabbath would probably win everything if we considered the above criteria alone.

circus_brimstone said:
I did it that way last time, I think, so I wanted to switch things up a bit. Plus as someone already said, Sabbath would probably win everything if we considered the above criteria alone.

You know, we could change this entire tournament to:

Black Sabbath vs Iron Maiden

:loco:

Bracket #1

Meshuggah
Judas Priest
Ulver
Hammers of Misfortune
Opeth
Blood Red Throne
Negura Bunget
Anathema

Bracket #2
Falkenbach
Dark Tranquillity
Melechesh
Isis
Morbid Angel
King Diamond/Merciful Fate
Emperor
Akercocke

Bracket #3
Orphaned Land
Kayo Dot
Nile
At the Gates
My Dying Bride
Kreator
Neurosis
Graveland

Bracket #4
Novembers Doom
Iron Maiden
The Lord Weird Slough Feg
Amorphis
Primordial
Death
Drudkh
Deathspell Omega

General Zod said:
Here was my logic for voting for Isis:

1. I hate Ozzy's voice and never listen to Sabbath
2. I love Isis
3. Sabbath's last good (not great) CD was "The Headless Cross", nearly two decades ago
4. The simple fact of the matter is, if these polls were supposed to be only about historical importance, Sabbath would win every year and there'd be no point in participating in this poll

Zod

Good defense, though the second half #1 is inexcusable...I only voted for Isis, even if they are one of my favorite bands right now, in the spirit of going with the underdog...

Status
Not open for further replies.