queens of the stone age - EVERYTHING
the doors - s/t and strange days
led zep - first 5 albums
pearl jam - EVERYTHING

shall i continue? :loco:

I AM THE METATRON.
THE VOICE OF THE ONE TRUE GOD.

ps: oh and i just listened to strange days all the way through. :p

honestly though, i don't skip tracks. if an album is worth listening to, it's worth listening to all the way through. if i can't make it that far (which happens a lot w/ death and black metal albums over the 40 minute mark), chances are i don't really dig the album.

seriously, brutal death is defined by reign in blood. 28 minutes and then you're DONE. STOP PLAYING. black metal can go for like 40, 45 with acoustic passages. these are the rules all must adhere to. :loco:

i can't do song by song crapola. i look at audioscrobbler lists and people bounce back and forth between bands like every 3 minutes, ridiculous. i don't put cds on random play, i don't have a multi-disc changer, no. press play, have a seat, listen.

Most of the time, I prefer to listen to albums in their entirety. That's why I could never understand how people listen to music on "random play". I mean, notice how the iPod Shuffle is only targeted towards a down syndrome audience. :loco:

I try and listen to albums all the way through, but some albums I listen to the first half/second half or middle. But usually not. It all depends. If I'm bouncing around its cause I'm suffering musical ADD and need to find what will meet my needs, and sometimes that can take a while

JayKeeley said:
Most of the time, I prefer to listen to albums in their entirety. That's why I could never understand how people listen to music on "random play". I mean, notice how the iPod Shuffle is only targeted towards a down syndrome audience. :loco:

Yeah, I was thinking of getting one of those until I realized it was random play shitz. fuck that. I wanna listen to what I want to listen to. Even when I bounce around I pick the songs.

i think the coolest part about burning mp3 discs (my portable cd player reads mp3 files) is that i can have like 10 complete albums on one disc, more if i drop the bitrate quality.

when i flew to NYC last year i had no less than 54 albums to choose from on two cd-rs. :kickass:

lizard said:
It's definitely an ADD thing with me....sometimes I think, I would want to hear a song and I'll stop it right in the middle and fire something else up.

Fucking hell. That is definitely ADD. How did you do at school? :lol:

i only get musical ADD when really drunk, and even then I NEVER STOP A SONG IN THE MIDDLE, ugh that drives me nuts. anyhow, my friend has napster, and one night him, myself, and some other dude had this multi-million album jukebox at our disposal while ripped. it was great.

unfortunately, all the empyrium was pay-to-play. :bah:

god damn nad said:
i think the coolest part about burning mp3 discs (my portable cd player reads mp3 files) is that i can have like 10 complete albums on one disc, more if i drop the bitrate quality.
That's why I don't leave home without my iPod. I have 4,430 songs, with about 10% capacity still available. All of my music is ripped at 192kbps or higher.

Zod

JayKeeley said:
I'm very close to buying an iPod Nano, however, I've already heard a few horror stories. Still, it looks cool and it should get me laid.
bwaaaaaahahahaha is that what i need to do? get an i-pud and dance like a spaz dressed in all black against a randomly changing pastel background?

i don't watch much tv, but last time i did that was their commercials... i think.

or was that a u2 album? shit i dunno.

the only reason i know it was an ipod commercial was because it was spoofed on family guy

"this is turning out worse than stewie's ipod commercial"