RC HALL OF FAME

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
After hearing the new Wolves In The Throne Room album, I got to wondering if it was possible to compile a list of all the albums that were near unanimous in their praise on the Royal Carnage message board.

JayKeeley can decide if he wants to sticky this. Otherwise we can just search for this. I think it'd be cool for newer RC members to see some of the less obvious albums that people around here basically worship. These albums should only represent the albums that were "discovered" on this message board. In other words, 'Hvis Lyset Tar Oss' wouldn't count, for example.

JayKeeley or I can add the album to this first post. I probably don't remember all of them right now anyway; furthermore, more albums will be added in the future.

The format for adding the albums will be:

200 X 200 PIXEL IMAGE OF ALBUM COVER
Artist - Album
Record Label - Year Released
RC HOF - Year Added

Here's what I can remember so far (please feel free to correct me or add other albums):

manes1.jpg

Manes - Vilosophe
Code666 - 2003
RC HOF - 2003

negura1.jpg

Negura Bunget - N Crugu Bradului
Code666 - 2003
RC HOF - 2003

hom1.jpg

Hammers of Misfortune - The August Engine
Cruz Del Sur Music - 2003
RC HOF - 2003

drudkh1.jpg

Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Supernal Music - 2004
RC HOF - 2004

So this differs from the "must have" list only because we're listing artists/albums that were discovered here....hmm, let me think.

I suppose Wolves in the Throne Room could be the latest entry -- although most people are judging it on the demo thus far. Perhaps we should wait until we've all heard the real album.

This is tough....how about Pagan Altar? Is there anyone here that DOESN'T like Pagan Altar?

I'm not into the whole Pagan Altar thing... nor am I really into this idea. Doesn't seem like it's going to work.

I've never even heard Pagan Altar.

Wolves can be added after more people hear it . . . assuming every LOVES it. I don't want to hype it too much; otherwise J. won't like it.:lol:

I thought that Manes album was the crappy avant-garde album that nobody likes...:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

god damn blut aus nord, though it fails.

yeah im gonna get wolves in the shitter before everyone jumps on it. :loco: