I'm off ! c ya !

drama_queen

peace
Mar 3, 2004
heaven
I'll revive this thread the day I choose to leave.
Nowadays you have to think about this outcome very early in your boardmember life !

I think it's time to revive this thread for I'm sort of leaving you, from this day on, I'll be a public account, everyone who wants to be Drama_Queen can post with this account. But you still have to find out who knows the password, and now there are many people who do:) It's time to bring some positive fun and inoffensive fakeness on this board, like a counter-attack to the horrible clone attack we've just witnessed again.

drama_queen said:

it has changed at least once so why not many times ... And since AT LEAST 4 people knew the password, I can legitimately suspect the whole board now, knowing how quickly you lot reveal secrets and gossip and stuff :p

drama_queen said:
I think it's time to revive this thread for I'm sort of leaving you, from this day on, I'll be a public account, everyone who wants to be Drama_Queen can post with this account. But you still have to find out who knows the password, and now there are many people who do:) It's time to bring some positive fun and inoffensive fakeness on this board, like a counter-attack to the horrible clone attack we've just witnessed again.
haha, i think you're game has turned out to be different then you expected,
he added me to his/her msn list but he's off line so..

fucking hell, i've never been so currious about who it is... *looks at rotterdam*