ze crack thread

Yeha!

I'm at this Ko Lanta island at the moment. It's near that Phi Phi. I've been just hanging around since sunday (?). It's a cool little place with quite a few tourists actually. It's ok, I found good talking company. Yesterday the whole village took part in water war, people waiting outside their houses to spray or poor water on people walking by :lol:

My mind rests here, deffo. And now that I'm around here, I decided to check phi phi also, even if its a little more expensive. I might go there in couple of days, I dunno yet :D

I saw a local kid last night with a deftones shirt. I was well surprised, haha.

Crack Hitler said:
Yeha!

I'm at this Ko Lanta island at the moment. It's near that Phi Phi. I've been just hanging around since sunday (?). It's a cool little place with quite a few tourists actually. It's ok, I found good talking company. Yesterday the whole village took part in water war, people waiting outside their houses to spray or poor water on people walking by :lol:

My mind rests here, deffo. And now that I'm around here, I decided to check phi phi also, even if its a little more expensive. I might go there in couple of days, I dunno yet :D

I saw a local kid last night with a deftones shirt. I was well surprised, haha.
ah i envy you, but good to see you have a relaxing time! the phi phi's, nice one you go there! Have Fun there!!!

aah. yesterday was a perfect day :Spin:

we went to a 8 hour boat trip to see a few cool places. like the morakot cave (emerald cave)
morakot03.jpg

Morakot-Cave.jpg

and did some snorkeling in unbelievably beautiful underwater world with thousands of colourful fishes and corals and other stuff and it just blew my mind. Just amazing, honestly. something i've ever seen.

later we had good plain fun with good old beer on the beach till 2am. i love it here.

i'll move to phi phi on sunday, anxious to see what it has to offer for me, hehe.

oh.. this is the place i'm staying at the moment:

lanta_longbeach4.jpg

love it.

ah. I might be, it depends on my decisions for the rest of the summer. I'll be back from here on 23rd of may. after that I dunno.

I moved here to Ko Phi Phi today. The views are incredible, but unfortunately they have some downsides coming in the form of mass tourism. But I'll try to figure this place out for a few days before deciding anything further.

ta ta!

k, time for an update again :D

i stayed on phi phi longer than i wouldve thought. but when my good travelling buddies went home, it was time for me to move on. we did good snorkeling trip again. rented a longtailboat for 1500 baht and went around with our own boatdriver :tickled:

now im at hat yai, south of thailand near malaysian border. i did a visa run yesterday with this irish lad to get me another 30 days to spend here.
afterwards we got pretty wasted with the man while doing some bar hopping here. at 2am when i was by myself i got lost, haha. didnt have a clue where the fock i was nor which direction my guesthouse was. but local kids gave me a motorbike ride around the blocks and after 20mins or so we finally found it, two blocks away from the last bar and across the street from 7 eleven from which i'd bought water and a few beers for the guys 10mins earlier, haha.

soon ill be heading up north again i suppose.

Crack Hitler said:
ah. I might be, it depends on my decisions for the rest of the summer. I'll be back from here on 23rd of may. after that I dunno.
I just booked the flight :) . I'll be in Finland from June 23rd till July 19th. The first half in Lahti and the second in Helsinki :D
Including: Nummirock, KoriaRoll and Tuska :headbang:

haha, welcome :) I dunno yet what ill be doing around then, too many options to choose from :D also depends on tour plans of this one band you might know, called anathema.

time for little update again:

just arrived to north, chiang mai, like two hours ago, and am now sitting at my guesthouse. its cheap and comfy and i even have my own toilet and shower which is pretty luxurious :tickled: should check out the city, but im feeling quite tired at the moment, aah, few cups of coffee and im fine.

for past few days Ive seen pretty damn nice waterfalls in kanchanaburi (and also the bridge on river kwai) and beautiful ruins in ayuthaya. ill be staying here for few nights i suppose, before heading more up north to a little place called pai. should be nice I hear.

ah ko phi phi is great btw, was there too, we just wanted to make a day trip there and then stayed 2 days, it was so cheap, we had this nice little house just in front of the sea *dreams* :)

hehe and post pics!!!! we want some sun and sea over here ;)

@drago

ko phi phi great and cheap? you mustve been there like 6-7 years ago :Smug: it was full packed with package tourists thinking its ibiza of 2004, acting like bloody apes on dope... and of all the places ive been to in thai, that was the most expensive one. beautiful, yes. but all the idiotisms coming with armies of rednecks made it less appealing really.

aah.. i cant post any of my pics since i dont have a digicam and all my pictures are yet to be developed (saving them all until im home :D )

it really is nice. we just witnessed huge rain storm for atleast hour or so. streets turned into rivers and so on, heh. had to stay in that little restaurant and drink a few beers cause we couldnt move :tickled:

Crack Hitler said:
we just witnessed huge rain storm for atleast hour or so. streets turned into rivers and so on, heh. had to stay in that little restaurant and drink a few beers cause we couldnt move :tickled:
haha, we had the same here this friday, haha, one hour and there was 50 cm of water on the streets..

but i bet you didn't mind haing a few beers

Oh, Jussi nice to ear from you again. Didn't know it was already yer last night, time flies by it seems.....wish yer a good trip home and that!!!

So I'm home. Even tho it's sometimes hard to realise that just yet. I keep having all these travelin dreams and all. Pretty sure that after I've met all my friends after a couple of months I am so ready to go again, but I dunno if I'm able to go anywhere but just two fests in Europe and back to Finland again.

This all would be quite acceptable and all if my stomache hadnt been fucked for five days now. fockin hell. Welcome home, laddy :yell:

aah.. twas a perfect trip still :Spin: