Cheesy Peasy Thread

Dhatura said:
To make it a bit clearer, it's not a relationship with the new guy, he doesn't even know (the boyfriend doesn't know either of course), I think it's some infatuation, I don't think she wants to cheat on BF anyway, but I don't know.

hmm a lesbian friend of mine falls in love all the time with other women. still she knows it's on a different kind of level than her girl, and her girl seems to be able to deal with it alright. i think that friend of mine just needs it to spice up her sorrows a bit. it's more about having a big 'oooh' whenever the girl she's in love with passes by, but it doesnt' mean she wants to have kids with that one and such. in their relationship it seems to be alright. i found it weird at first too, but now i'm getting used to hear her stories. perhaps it's like the way some people adore certain celebs, even though they're married.

right. so you two are saying she should just flush down the toilet a lengthy relationship for a flirt of the moment?

:yell:

yes, it won't be the same anymore. it's no good, don't you undertsand? this thing would hurt three people and not one of them will be happy. of course im talking about real love, not about an infatuation.

:)

it's because i've been through it all, it sucks big time... and i've learned a lot of it, the main thing is trying to hurt as few people as possible.

:yell:

you lot amaze me constantly. what happened to commitment like? effort to keep something going, some, possibly, important?

exactly commitment ruined my life. bollox!!!!!! there is no such thing as commitment, when you love someone else... you can't force your heart to feel obliged...