The Metal in terms of fashion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give him a break, he's a still-life trying to construe meaning to his existence; arbitrary or not.

I personally have nothing against Rap that actually has a bit of talent behind it. Mostly stuff from the early 90's, to be honest - modern Rap is more like Rep. The same beat and the same few words over and over and over again.

It's a bit like Metal really. Good when done properly, horrible without the talent.

I'v heard old hip hop is good. Stuff like old Cypress Hill and Nas. I've been meaning to get into the better side of rap/hip-hop type stuff. I like old Dr. Dre and old Ice-T, so I at least appreciate some of it.

I'v heard old hip hop is good. Stuff like old Cypress Hill and Nas. I've been meaning to get into the better side of rap/hip-hop type stuff. I like old Dr. Dre and old Ice-T, so I at least appreciate some of it.

Yeah. Stuff before the last 3 years is good. Apart from that, Europe, Australia, and Japan are still putting out quality hip-hop music.

Except that rap and hip hop are a lot less difficult to screw up in the first place, because they don't require the amount of proficiency with music theory, nor the ambition to put more than a few basic melodic lines in one song.

i was at the mall for a bit today and i saw a bunch of those mall goth kids. They were very mall goth. Baggy black parachute pants + chains, a cross necklace, and marilyn manson t shirts type mall goth. Anyway i felt like being a bitch for no reason so as i walked past i just said goths suck and i got the funniest death stares:lol:

now thats crappy fashion

i was at the mall for a bit today and i saw a bunch of those mall goth kids. They were very mall goth. Baggy black parachute pants + chains, a cross necklace, and marilyn manson t shirts type mall goth. Anyway i felt like being a bitch for no reason so as i walked past i just said goths suck and i got the funniest death stares:lol:

now thats crappy fashion

Nice.:lol:

Theres this mallgoth girl in my drawing class, and she talks nonstop about typical mallgoth stuff. She's a walking contradiction; one day she was talking about how much rap sucks, and the next day she was listening to ICP. So, my friend and I start mocking juggaloes loudly (Yo yo yo! Juggalo 4 lyf! MMFCL juggalotus!"). We also like to talk shit on bands like Slipknot, HIM, and Green Day.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.