Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn it, I'm going to find that interview, he said something about spilling your seed in a human sewer being incredibly blasphemous and that he condoned it. I know it exists.

The human sewer part is in the second pic in the left colomn.
EFW.jpg

EFW2.jpg

Yes, thank you very much, that's exactly the one I was after. Wikipedia used to have a link to it, but it seems to have disappeared. Where did you find this?

I had seen it before and after you mentioned it I scoured the internet until I found a post on some random forum where some guy posted the two pictures. The whole thing used to pop up on google images search, but know only the first page does.

some real characters in mayhem.

Though not all that surprising. Since Scandinavia is basically nations of the most depressed people on earth----- Supposedly a study has been done, and the people in Scandinavia are the most depressed because they have the least amount of sun in the entire world. Poor little vitamin D deprived peoples. Poor little Erik, no wonder he's such a dick. :cry:

That interviewer was really goading answers out of him, it's no surprise that he commented on sodomy after the interviewer mentioned it.

isn't overpopulation going to be one of the biggest problems in the planet a 100 years down the line or so? at this point, we should probably be promoting homosexuality

You can fit the whole world's population in Texas and we'd be able to live there. Plus, Get 2 kids and you aren't overpopulating. It's worse with the africans and pakis and shit who get a million kids cause it gives them credz.

Though not all that surprising. Since Scandinavia is basically nations of the most depressed people on earth----- Supposedly a study has been done, and the people in Scandinavia are the most depressed because they have the least amount of sun in the entire world. Poor little vitamin D deprived peoples. Poor little Erik, no wonder he's such a dick. :cry:

Funny how all the emo bands hail from america. :Smug: