Queef Positive People. THE WORST THREAD EVER

What is your opinion on queefing?

• It's sexy.

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • It's disgusting and dirty and women should be hit for doing it.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Apathetic----It happens.

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • What's a queef?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Katherine Heigl :worship:

So fucking hot

Katherine-Heigl-16.JPG

heigl_katherine2

normal_katherine-heigl-005.jpg

I've never watched Grey's Anatomy myself but she probably did get it from there.

That's sounds really horrible, imo, and really low-class, but whatever...

Why? How is calling her vagina a vajayjay low-class, it's funny I think. A lot better than her calling it a cunt or a twat...

in reality, most artists are fucking stupid.

>=O fuck you very much. Well, I agree that the uber old school wannabe da vinci elitist nerds are stupid, but you can't say no to real artists like those who work with a computer baby ^^

As for fags, it is obvious that you are not interested in the survival of the human race, therefore I couldn't care less about you. Just get aids already and stop acting like idiots in public.

I just can't get where did she get it from? This "fact" is worthless.

Don't remember myself doing something like that...

I really find that hard to believe and besides susperia is basically a pseudo intellectual who rants about the most boring crap and is annoying. Anyone who comes on to a metal site to rant about child birth,etc.. is a troll. I can't possibly think of anyone who is more self absorbed and full of themselves on this site.

As for fags, it is obvious that you are not interested in the survival of the human race, therefore I couldn't care less about you. Just get aids already and stop acting like idiots in public.

isn't overpopulation going to be one of the biggest problems in the planet a 100 years down the line or so? at this point, we should probably be promoting homosexuality

isn't overpopulation going to be one of the biggest problems in the planet a 100 years down the line or so? at this point, we should probably be promoting homosexuality

Exactly.

Since there are about six billion of us, I doubt were going to run out of babies.

Homosexuality may ultimately stop overpopulation.